- Root can be enabled in development settings --> root access --> set it to Apps and Adb. if it doesn't work, set it to sething else and then set it back to Apps and Adb
- Google has now selinux build in. Users who will flash another kernel which does not match googles selinux (eg the kernels have cm's selinux or not selinux at all) will lose root!!!!! Only way then to get root back is to flash either superSu from chainfire or superuser from koush as standalone package.
- Please flash only 4.3 gapps. All other will end in keyboard fc, no back button etc etc
- Official Nexus S and Nexus S 4G maintainer in Slim Roms Team
- If you like my work, please hit thanks or donate to our team
in order to maintain our servers (we pay for them).