Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,124 Members 39,607 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.0.4] Slim ICS(Crespo)- Clean, Simple & Fast (54MB)

Tip us?
 
adm1jtg
Old
#981  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 93
Posts: 515
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Georgia
slim 3.4 only downloads a base and if you load just the base the rom will not work at all. I believe it should also download an essentials but it has no option for that. Waiting as perhaps I simply jumped the gun and 3.4 is still being posted properly.
 
jjhrrsn
Old
#982  
jjhrrsn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 211
Posts: 776
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Portland
Same thing here just grab it off the website has both base and essential

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium
 
prbassplayer
Old
#983  
prbassplayer's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 11649
Posts: 9,451
Join Date: Mar 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by adm1jtg View Post
slim 3.4 only downloads a base and if you load just the base the rom will not work at all. I believe it should also download an essentials but it has no option for that. Waiting as perhaps I simply jumped the gun and 3.4 is still being posted properly.



Quote:
Originally Posted by jjhrrsn View Post
Same thing here just grab it off the website has both base and essential

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium
You guys don't get a essentials tab? There should be a essential, addon and apps tab as well.


Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
 
rrohanjs
Old
#984  
rrohanjs's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1374
Posts: 3,604
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: mumbai
is the 2g toggle fixed or we still have to do those steps on tunring it on then off and so on .. ?
" Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return "

Nexus 4
Rom - Purity+
Kernel - hells doctor 2

 
prbassplayer
Old
#985  
prbassplayer's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 11649
Posts: 9,451
Join Date: Mar 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrohanjs View Post
is the 2g toggle fixed or we still have to do those steps on tunring it on then off and so on .. ?
Hasn't changed.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to prbassplayer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
krarvind
Old
#986  
krarvind's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 12725
Posts: 5,883
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Saint John, NB

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by adm1jtg View Post
slim 3.4 only downloads a base and if you load just the base the rom will not work at all. I believe it should also download an essentials but it has no option for that. Waiting as perhaps I simply jumped the gun and 3.4 is still being posted properly.
its there but you have to update the Ota patch with you device ota, then flash 3.4.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Twitter
Google+
Facebook
USB Debugging:Here

NOTE: Search, Read, Produce a Logcat then report any Stock Slim Issues
 
renna1992
Old
#987  
renna1992's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 205
Posts: 828
Join Date: Aug 2010
First: version 3.4 is working flawless here, great work as usual

Just a little thing that bugs me: would it be possible to update the thread title with the version of the rom or at least a date when the latest version was released?

Sent from my Crespo using xda premium
 
krarvind
Old
#988  
krarvind's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 12725
Posts: 5,883
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Saint John, NB

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by renna1992 View Post
First: version 3.4 is working flawless here, great work as usual

Just a little thing that bugs me: would it be possible to update the thread title with the version of the rom or at least a date when the latest version was released?

Sent from my Crespo using xda premium
no. Ota app and website are sufficient I think . To many threads to update

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Twitter
Google+
Facebook
USB Debugging:Here

NOTE: Search, Read, Produce a Logcat then report any Stock Slim Issues
 
adm1jtg
Old
#989  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 93
Posts: 515
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by krarvind View Post
its there but you have to update the Ota patch with you device ota, then flash 3.4.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I was on the latest OTA 1.1.0 i believe and it still only gave me option to download rom no essentials or anything else. I manually installed 3.4 and no issues with the rom iself... smoothe.....

THe only "issue" I ran into thats NOT a rom thing specifically when I change to MTP my drivers no longer recognize the phone does anyone know how to fix this as I have the latest google drivers installed and it works for all other modes even bootloader.
 
krarvind
Old
#990  
krarvind's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 12725
Posts: 5,883
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Saint John, NB

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by adm1jtg View Post
I was on the latest OTA 1.1.0 i believe and it still only gave me option to download rom no essentials or anything else. I manually installed 3.4 and no issues with the rom iself... smoothe.....

THe only "issue" I ran into thats NOT a rom thing specifically when I change to MTP my drivers no longer recognize the phone does anyone know how to fix this as I have the latest google drivers installed and it works for all other modes even bootloader.
I meant the Ota patch. I modified based on devices. Mtp doesn't work on Linux. Latest Ota app is 1.1.1

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Twitter
Google+
Facebook
USB Debugging:Here

NOTE: Search, Read, Produce a Logcat then report any Stock Slim Issues

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes