FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] XenonHD Stable-11.1 (07.04.13) *Truly Stable, Fast & Buttery Smooth*

22nd May 2012, 05:49 PM |#11  
iceandfire's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
NCR
Thanks Meter: 7,948
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahidwzr

Can we have a mod for softkeys ( navigation bar buttons) on the nexus s?

Im gonna try this ROM now. Seems interesting. Also does it include the theme chooser?

Theme Chooser update is ready. I'll pop out an update soon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
 
22nd May 2012, 06:02 PM |#12  
shahidwzr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceandfire

Theme Chooser update is ready. I'll pop out an update soon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I was about to download the ROM. Do i go ahead with it or wait for the update
22nd May 2012, 06:22 PM |#13  
iceandfire's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
NCR
Thanks Meter: 7,948
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahidwzr

I was about to download the ROM. Do i go ahead with it or wait for the update

Go ahead.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
22nd May 2012, 08:04 PM |#14  
Senior Member
Rome,Italy
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
I love this rom It is fast , and it has not bugs or reboots but i don't find the "new widgets or the widget that are added by iceandfire and i don't know which is the best kernel for this rom... .
can a developer do a option in camera ? Because i would the same thing of iphone that is the VOLUME + OR VOLUME - will are the bottons to take a photo and not touch the touch botton XD
Last edited by Andrew1998; 22nd May 2012 at 08:26 PM.
22nd May 2012, 08:49 PM |#15  
shahidwzr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
So far so good. Liking the ROM.

Although i dont like the behavior of trebuchet launcher . I want its homescreen/drawer transition like the stock launcher. But cant find it in the settings..
22nd May 2012, 08:55 PM |#16  
iceandfire's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
NCR
Thanks Meter: 7,948
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew1998

I love this rom It is fast , and it has not bugs or reboots but i don't find the "new widgets or the widget that are added by iceandfire and i don't know which is the best kernel for this rom... .
can a developer do a option in camera ? Because i would the same thing of iphone that is the VOLUME + OR VOLUME - will are the bottons to take a photo and not touch the touch botton XD

You can use the power button to take photos.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
22nd May 2012, 08:56 PM |#17  
iceandfire's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
NCR
Thanks Meter: 7,948
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahidwzr

So far so good. Liking the ROM.

Although i dont like the behavior of trebuchet launcher . I want its homescreen/drawer transition like the stock launcher. But cant find it in the settings..

Settings>Trebuchet>Home screen

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
22nd May 2012, 09:02 PM |#18  
shahidwzr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceandfire

Settings>Trebuchet>Home screen

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yea I did find the settings.what I cant find is the default effect. Which is missing

Sent from my Nexus S
23rd May 2012, 02:30 AM |#19  
Senior Member
Flag RiveSud Montréal
Thanks Meter: 111
 
Donate to Me
More
Loving it so far and the best part is that there is no autobrightness issue, that flickering thing on everyother custom roms.

Thanks for your work and can I apply some themes or inverted apps ??

Envoyé depuis mon Nexus S avec Tapatalk
23rd May 2012, 04:13 AM |#20  
Member
Flag Antipolo
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Looks good! Will try soon!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
iceandfire, ics, xenonhd
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes