FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[ROM][4.2.2][OFFICIAL] Xylon \\ 2.7 \\ 4.24.13

528 posts
Thanks Meter: 608
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd February 2013, 11:50 PM |#21  
Big Dog KMc's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 133
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sperelli

do we have to flash cm version of kernels?

yup

I was running it with the same Kernel for Xylon v18. Marmite 7.2.1CM
 
 
24th February 2013, 04:42 AM |#22  
abinash's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bhubaneswar
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
keep up the great work .....its a full package rom ....love it
24th February 2013, 10:39 AM |#23  
sperelli's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 181
 
More
R: [ROM][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL]Xylon \\ 020 \\2.19.13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dog KMc

yup

I was running it with the same Kernel for Xylon v18. Marmite 7.2.1CM

Why not 7.3.1 cm?

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Does anyone know how to change lockscreen back to old 4.1 8ways one?

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app
24th February 2013, 05:05 PM |#24  
Basche's Avatar
Senior Member
Dalmasca
Thanks Meter: 152
 
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL]Xylon \\ 020 \\2.19.13
Quote:
Originally Posted by sperelli

Why not 7.3.1 cm?

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Does anyone know how to change lockscreen back to old 4.1 8ways one?

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app

For the lock screen, check the 3rd post on the jellyshot thread, i would link you, but don't know how on Tapatalk lol

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
25th February 2013, 09:07 AM |#25  
Nezam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
please post the screenshots again
25th February 2013, 11:55 PM |#26  
LibertyMonger's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 906
 
More
Just updated my GNex with Xylon 2.1 was hoping this would get continued support, I gave my Nexus S to my niece and I know she will love Xylon! Keeping my eye on this thread patiently waiting! Lol. Thanks for Xylon much appreciated.
26th February 2013, 03:34 PM |#27  
anshumandash's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 479
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL]Xylon \\ 020 \\2.19.13
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyMonger

Just updated my GNex with Xylon 2.1 was hoping this would get continued support, I gave my Nexus S to my niece and I know she will love Xylon! Keeping my eye on this thread patiently waiting! Lol. Thanks for Xylon much appreciated.

He has been quite busy, but he said he will update the ROM for crespo in a few days.

Sent from my Nexus S
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anshumandash For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2013, 11:13 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 608
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anshumandash

He has been quite busy, but he said he will update the ROM for crespo in a few days.

Sent from my Nexus S

I've updated the OP with Xylon 2.1.1

Sorry guys for being so slow
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cpu999 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2013, 11:30 PM |#29  
LibertyMonger's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 906
 
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL]Xylon \\ 2.1.1 \\2.28.13
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpu999

I've updated the OP with Xylon 2.1.1

Sorry guys for being so slow

No need to be sorry Bud I'm sure I can speak for all of us we appreciate any support we can get at this point! Thanks a bunch Buddy much appreciated!

Sent from my One S using xda premium
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LibertyMonger For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2013, 01:08 AM |#30  
kkkhattak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Peshawar
Thanks Meter: 169
 
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL]Xylon \\ 2.1.1 \\2.28.13
Change log please

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
1st March 2013, 07:02 AM |#31  
LibertyMonger's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 906
 
More
I tried dirty flashing this ROM and it was very slow and kinda froze up at first but I flashed Marmite kernel and it fixed it. I am sure Matr1x will be good too, I plan to try both but so far so good! Thanks again! If I have any bugs then I will choose to do a clean install.

Actually Xylon is working better for my Nexus S than it is for My GNex!
Last edited by LibertyMonger; 1st March 2013 at 07:06 AM.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes