Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][4.2.2][OFFICIAL] Xylon \\ 2.7 \\ 4.24.13

OP cpu999

24th February 2013, 12:50 AM   |  #21  
Big Dog KMc's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 132
 
314 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sperelli

do we have to flash cm version of kernels?

yup

I was running it with the same Kernel for Xylon v18. Marmite 7.2.1CM
24th February 2013, 05:42 AM   |  #22  
abinash's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bhubaneswar
Thanks Meter: 23
 
260 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
keep up the great work .....its a full package rom ....love it
24th February 2013, 11:39 AM   |  #23  
sperelli's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
1,106 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
R: [ROM][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL]Xylon \\ 020 \\2.19.13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dog KMc

yup

I was running it with the same Kernel for Xylon v18. Marmite 7.2.1CM

Why not 7.3.1 cm?

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Does anyone know how to change lockscreen back to old 4.1 8ways one?

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app
24th February 2013, 06:05 PM   |  #24  
Basche's Avatar
Senior Member
Dalmasca
Thanks Meter: 132
 
640 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL]Xylon \\ 020 \\2.19.13
Quote:
Originally Posted by sperelli

Why not 7.3.1 cm?

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Does anyone know how to change lockscreen back to old 4.1 8ways one?

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app

For the lock screen, check the 3rd post on the jellyshot thread, i would link you, but don't know how on Tapatalk lol

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
25th February 2013, 10:07 AM   |  #25  
Nezam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
218 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
please post the screenshots again
26th February 2013, 12:55 AM   |  #26  
LibertyMonger's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 849
 
3,496 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Just updated my GNex with Xylon 2.1 was hoping this would get continued support, I gave my Nexus S to my niece and I know she will love Xylon! Keeping my eye on this thread patiently waiting! Lol. Thanks for Xylon much appreciated.
26th February 2013, 04:34 PM   |  #27  
anshumandash's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 464
 
1,442 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL]Xylon \\ 020 \\2.19.13
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyMonger

Just updated my GNex with Xylon 2.1 was hoping this would get continued support, I gave my Nexus S to my niece and I know she will love Xylon! Keeping my eye on this thread patiently waiting! Lol. Thanks for Xylon much appreciated.

He has been quite busy, but he said he will update the ROM for crespo in a few days.

Sent from my Nexus S
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anshumandash For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2013, 12:13 AM   |  #28  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 602
 
524 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anshumandash

He has been quite busy, but he said he will update the ROM for crespo in a few days.

Sent from my Nexus S

I've updated the OP with Xylon 2.1.1

Sorry guys for being so slow
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cpu999 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2013, 12:30 AM   |  #29  
LibertyMonger's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 849
 
3,496 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL]Xylon \\ 2.1.1 \\2.28.13
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpu999

I've updated the OP with Xylon 2.1.1

Sorry guys for being so slow

No need to be sorry Bud I'm sure I can speak for all of us we appreciate any support we can get at this point! Thanks a bunch Buddy much appreciated!

Sent from my One S using xda premium
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LibertyMonger For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2013, 02:08 AM   |  #30  
kkkhattak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Peshawar
Thanks Meter: 169
 
893 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL]Xylon \\ 2.1.1 \\2.28.13
Change log please

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes