Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,441 Members 43,690 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

2.3.4 Link

Tip us?
 
_d4ni3l
Old
#111  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 20
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbhoj74 View Post
it gives me a status 7 error and says:

Assert failed: apply_patch_check ("/system/app/Maps.apk")
Interesting. It says the same to me but regarding /system/app/BooksPhone.apk
Now I remember I deleted it via root explorer since I didn't need it...
 
vbhoj74
Old
#112  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by _d4ni3l View Post
Interesting. It says the same to me but regarding /system/app/BooksPhone.apk
Now I remember I deleted it via root explorer since I didn't need it...
I restored original maps 5.3.0, updated it to 5.3.1, still no luck, same error.
 
_d4ni3l
Old
#113  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 20
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbhoj74 View Post
I restored original maps 5.3.0, updated it to 5.3.1, still no luck, same error.
Yeah. Seems to me I will have to take a look at my nandroid backups I have and find the one with all stock ****ty apps like talkback available there, and try to run the update over it. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.
 
vbhoj74
Old
#114  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by _d4ni3l View Post
Yeah. Seems to me I will have to take a look at my nandroid backups I have and find the one with all stock ****ty apps like talkback available there, and try to run the update over it. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.
I'm trying the same, and I hate beginning from scratch after this thing will boot up.
 
_d4ni3l
Old
#115  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 20
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbhoj74 View Post
I'm trying the same, and I hate beginning from scratch after this thing will boot up.
True. I have all apps and data backed up by titanium, but anyway restoring all widgets and stuff like that is always a pain in the ass.
 
_d4ni3l
Old
#116  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 20
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by _d4ni3l View Post
Yeah. Seems to me I will have to take a look at my nandroid backups I have and find the one with all stock ****ty apps like talkback available there, and try to run the update over it. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.
Ok, it worked. No error this time.
 
vbhoj74
Old
#117  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by _d4ni3l View Post
True. I have all apps and data backed up by titanium, but anyway restoring all widgets and stuff like that is always a pain in the ass.
I tried starting from a nandroid restore which was made just after I rooted, still the same error.
 
oDesk
Old
(Last edited by oDesk; 29th April 2011 at 11:55 AM.) Reason: add info
#118  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 26
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshie07 View Post
anyone else getting a error in update zip (status 7) when trying to update it through CW?
I'm getting this error msg
apply_patch_check("/system/app/AccountAndSyncSettings.apk","xxxxxxxxxxxx","xxxxxx xxxx")

where x looks like md5 hash

then (status 7)
Installation aborted.
 
matt2053
Old
#119  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 299
Posts: 2,059
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Clearwater, FL

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldblue910 View Post
I'm saying it looks nicer to my eyes, but I'm asking other people if they think it's better, or if I'm just certifiably insane. ;)
Colors look exactly the same to me.,

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App
 
bh11
Old
#120  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Apr 2011
Hi,
update to 2.3.4 done... thanks for your help XDA and thanks for Bilal'sHardware they also help me...



regards,

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes