[CWM] Recovery v6.0.2.5 for the Nexus S

Search This thread

Basche

Sep 15, 2011
Dalmasca
just use flash image gui people....no rebooting or anything ;) It flashes recovery and kernels as long as they are in .img format

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joeykrim.flashimagegui

I hear this all the time, and it's just not true. I was getting horrible battery life for about 3-4 weeks. The other day I reverted back to cwm 6010 so I could wipe my battery stats....then I reflashed cwm 6019. since then, my battery life has increased from about 6 hours in standby to about 18...and I haven't installed or removed any apps, changed any settings in any apps, made any kernel changes or anything. I've literally left my phone alone completely, with the exception of voice calls and text messaging...but only communication...no settings. The only variable was the wipe battery stats option.

I don't know what it does or why it works for me, it just does. I remember the android employee's statement about how the battery stats option was useless, etc...I've seen the studies and read the discussions. I just see different evidence, pointing to a different conclusion in my own personal experience ;)

When you wiped your battery stats, how did you do it. Did you fully charged your phone or lowered it to like 5% when you wiped battery stats?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

rasengan82

Nov 19, 2011
Noticing format /system fails sometimes. It does not happen with previous versions. Also fastboot erase system and fastboot flash system work without any issues. When the format fails I can retry and it always works. This does not happen often but when it happens it freaks me out because it looks like a partition corruption.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the flasable zips. :)

Here is the flasable zips. :)
    For anyone using clockworkmod recoveries, the amazing people behind CWM have brought our device up to speed with their latest official release of 6.0.2.5

You can grab the recoveries (normal or touch) here:
    clockworkmod recoveries

P.S. you need an unlocked bootloader,
    go here for info on how to flash recoveries:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=883032
    I haven't tested the usb mount setting .. But i see some differences..like adb sideload and the missing battery stats wipe. ... Where is it ?
    i liked it not same old time there is 2 mode for backup :) one is tar that what i love to use always the other is dupe mode. defeult is tar so it's enough for me.