Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,659 Members 44,816 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cyanogenmod 9 v6.0 vs stock ICS 4.0.4 (basic differences?)

Tip us?

turmoil4eva
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Well I've tried most of the best out there and I think cm9 is far the smoothest rom out there. So stick with it. If you want to enhance ur experience with it then try pics reloaded I just love it.

Now the only thing left is search key mod foe recent apps to be modded with cm9 v6 cuz I tried the latest and it wipes out a lot of my options.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Poriotis
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Have you checked out the ICS ROM Benchmark Chart? Surprisingly, CM9 is ranked way at the bottom.

madd0g
Old
Thanks Meter 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by turmoil4eva View Post
Well I've tried most of the best out there and I think cm9 is far the smoothest rom out there. So stick with it. If you want to enhance ur experience with it then try pics reloaded I just love it.

Now the only thing left is search key mod foe recent apps to be modded with cm9 v6 cuz I tried the latest and it wipes out a lot of my options.

Just made it for recent 15.4 build, should work on v6 I think : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=216

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poriotis View Post
Have you checked out the ICS ROM Benchmark Chart? Surprisingly, CM9 is ranked way at the bottom.
Screw benchmarks, usage experience counts and it's not measurable.

turmoil4eva
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Agreed those who actually perform better in bench mark end up being a nuisances. If u want a daily driver stick with cm9 its glitch free.

Juanito216
Old
Thanks Meter 97
I'm using CM9. Last rom I tried was AOKP build 32, but I went back to CM9.
1st Android phone - Droid X(sold) > DINC(owned by my father now, currently running CM7) > NS4G(traded for EVO 3D) > EVO 3D(sold) > Sprint Galaxy S II(sold) > T-Mobile LG Optimus L9(sold) > T-Mobile Nexus 4(mother owns it now, running AOSPA) > T-Mobile Note 3(between Touchwiz and AOSP)

Computer Specs: Core i7, 6gb/ram, Dualboot Windows 8.1/Linux Mint 16 Petra