5,593,458 Members 36,497 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DISCONTINUED][ROM][4.2.2] Nigthlies for Nexus S & Nexus S 4G 24/09/2013

Tip us?
 
Killasmoke
Old
#11  
Killasmoke's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 133
Posts: 749
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Worcester
Everything works loving me some CM10.1 when it comes to custom ROMs I think Cyanogen Mod is the best I've always said it since CM7. This ROM & Rasbean are the only ones I have on my phone. Rasbean took over for Pete's bugless beast when I want a close to stock ROM with some features & CM when I want tons of features & themes galore!!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium
 
the1dynasty
Old
#12  
the1dynasty's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3003
Posts: 4,193
Join Date: Dec 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
I noticed the data "tile" doesn't switch off when 4G is connected... Luckily this ROM also has the toggles... I can turn data on/off using that one, no problem... Turning data on with the tile works fine... Its just when 4G is connected that you can't use that tile to turn data off... Minor inconvenience I can live with for now...

Also, anybody have a change log or list of current features? I noticed the "sync" tile isn't included... I haven't seen that tile on any ROM or mod for tiles... Anyone know if aokp ROMs have it?


Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
 
mypat
Old
(Last edited by mypat; 22nd December 2012 at 08:32 AM.) Reason: Update.
#13  
mypat's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 404
Posts: 361
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: iSTaNBuL

 
DONATE TO ME
For Nexus S cm-10.1-20121222-NIGHTLY-crespo.zip is out
Changelog http://10.1.cmxlog.com/?device=crespo

For Download
http://download.cyanogenmod.com/get/...TLY-crespo.zip
http://get.cm/get/5pK
http://download.cyanogenmod.com/torr...po.zip.torrent

For Nexus S 4G cm-10.1-20121222-NIGHTLY-crespo4g.zip is out
Changelog http://10.1.cmxlog.com/?device=crespo4g

For Download
http://download.cyanogenmod.com/get/...Y-crespo4g.zip
http://get.cm/get/5pJ
http://download.cyanogenmod.com/torr...4g.zip.torrent

For gapps 20121212

http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip

OP updated for some info.

Enjoy...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mypat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
lukappaseidue
Old
#14  
lukappaseidue's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 198
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Catania
Hi everbvody
yesterday I've flashed the 21/12/2012 NIGHTLY version and I've noticed that in my device autorotation doesn't work fine. Turning the device to right i rotate the display, but laggy, while to the left it doesn't rotate.....
Only to me?
hit THANKS BUTTON if You found usefull this post
 
eddy_nugroz
Old
#15  
eddy_nugroz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 61
Posts: 130
Join Date: May 2012
Location: semarang
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukappaseidue View Post
Hi everbvody
yesterday I've flashed the 21/12/2012 NIGHTLY version and I've noticed that in my device autorotation doesn't work fine. Turning the device to right i rotate the display, but laggy, while to the left it doesn't rotate.....
Only to me?
work fine for me

any one use cyandelta for update for 20121221 to 20121222 ???
I lost my photosphere
yes can install manualy photsphere, but if update again whether the same thing will happen??? lost photosphere ???
 
apatal
Old
#16  
apatal's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1899
Posts: 3,197
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Manila
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy_nugroz View Post
work fine for me

any one use cyandelta for update for 20121221 to 20121222 ???
I lost my photosphere
yes can install manualy photsphere, but if update again whether the same thing will happen??? lost photosphere ???
I think the latest nightlies, doesn't really have photosphere. You'll have to re-flash whatever gallery fix you installed for it to work every time you update.
 
eddy_nugroz
Old
#17  
eddy_nugroz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 61
Posts: 130
Join Date: May 2012
Location: semarang
Quote:
Originally Posted by apatal View Post
I think the latest nightlies, doesn't really have photosphere. You'll have to re-flash whatever gallery fix you installed for it to work every time you update.
yeah, but after flash I lost CM camera features
any idea ???
 
mypat
Old
#18  
mypat's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 404
Posts: 361
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: iSTaNBuL

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy_nugroz View Post
yeah, but after flash I lost CM camera features
any idea ???
Probably cm camera app doesn't have support also 20121212 Gapps is not support it too for crespo. Look at the gapps zip inside, optional folder not have photosphere for crespo. So it means you have to use another gapps which support photosphere for Nexus s.
 
eddy_nugroz
Old
#19  
eddy_nugroz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 61
Posts: 130
Join Date: May 2012
Location: semarang
Quote:
Originally Posted by mypat View Post
Probably cm camera app doesn't have support also 20121212 Gapps is not support it too for crespo. Look at the gapps zip inside, optional folder not have photosphere for crespo. So it means you have to use another gapps which support photosphere for Nexus s.
ok thanks
in Gapps 20121212 there just for mako, manta, and tuna
if I flash photosphere from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1964804 it work fine but lost CM camera features
how to add photosphere but not lost the CM camera fatures??? it is the question !!!
 
mypat
Old
(Last edited by mypat; 22nd December 2012 at 09:13 AM.)
#20  
mypat's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 404
Posts: 361
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: iSTaNBuL

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy_nugroz View Post
ok thanks
in Gapps 20121212 there just for mako, manta, and tuna
if I flash photosphere from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1964804 it work fine but lost CM camera features
how to add photosphere but not lost the CM camera fatures??? it is the question !!!
i guess this will never happen until the cm team will add support. You will loose cm features every time you install your fix.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes