Google Nexus 2013 photos ,specification

Tip us?

james300
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 238
Angry Google Nexus 2013 photos ,specification

hi, i just find this wow ,sure this will be my next phone ,

Bob Freking’s concept involves the announcement of Google Wireless, the company’s own carrier with cheap 4G plans. Also, know that the phones with support for this newfound carrier will lack bloatware and will be thinner, lacking a SIM card, that will actually be built in. Google Nexus 2013 features a 4.8 inch AMOLED display with a 1600 x 900 pixel resolution, a 1.6 GHz Nvidia Tegra 4 quad core processor and a 13.1 megapixel HD camera. The device is suppoed to be sold by Google for $299 unlocked and for $49 locked on Google Wireless.

This “Nexus 2″ runs Android Key Lime Pie, with an updated version of Google Now and G Network, that offers free messaging and calls to other Android 4.2 phones. By the way Key Lime Pie is actually Android 4.2. The phone also integrates the Google Fiber service and as far as design goes, Nexus 2013 has some cool lines at the back, that light up depending on the notification you get. This lighting system is actually the famous logo of the Nexus family. Everything is covered with polycarbonate and Gorilla Glass and other specs include a 2 megapixel front camera and 3000 mAh battery. Beautiful and brilliant work Bob!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to james300 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jokkir
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Looks ugly and really tacky with the lights at the back. And $299 unlocked? No way.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jokkir For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chronophase1
Old
Thanks Meter 163
Good thing its just a concept. Good god it's hideous IMO.
Devices: Galaxy Nexus GSM(Deodexed 4.2.2) Nexus 7(Deodexed 4.2.2)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chronophase1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

.OmEgA
Old
Thanks Meter 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronophase1 View Post
Good thing its just a concept. Good god it's hideous IMO.
Bet your parents said that when you came out of the womb.

Sent from my Full Android on Crespo4G using Tapatalk 2
Instagram: ech0pl3x

My ICS Flavored Instagram app: Click Here
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to .OmEgA For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

063_XOBX
Old
Thanks Meter 1751
Anybody who thinks a 1600x900 screen is coming is an idiot. Anything over 300ppi is just for bragging since at that point your eyes can't see the difference.
Use this LINK to join Dropbox and gain an extra 500mb. Oh and I get it too!

Buy and Sell Bitcoins on Coin Base Free $5.00 worth of BItcoins with your first $100+ purchase

I DO NOT answer technical question via PM.

styckx
Old
Thanks Meter 1454
Google is going to be a carrier now? Who's towers they using because they sure as hell don't have a network of their own? Unless the plans are unlimited I don't care how good the phone is. I don't care how mucher slower Sprints 3G and 4G are at least I can own a $200-$300 high end phone and not be a bandwidth monitoring idiot chasing wifi signals around or paying redicuously overpriced tiered data. If Google wants to dominate the mobile market they have to offer unlimited at a fair price.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
Current OS: Dual boot / Windows 8 & Ubuntu 13.04
Current PC i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz / 8GB Mushkin Enhanced Redline @ 1600MHz / 2X - GTX 680 Twin Frozr SLI / P8Z68 DELUXE / 2TB/1TB/1TB
Current active devices: Nexus 4 / Nexus 10 / Chromecast
Former devices: Nexus 7 / Nexus S 4G / Galaxy Tab 10.1 / Samsung Epic 4G / Samsung Moment
Google+ Profile: DELETED

lreyes
Old
Thanks Meter 487
Key lime pie?!?!? Im so getting this phone it looks awesome and if it has its own carrier im switching to that carrier no questions asked.

Sent from my PC36100

If you need any help,task to be done, contact me via PM.

jokkir
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by .OmEgA View Post
Bet your parents said that when you came out of the womb.

Sent from my Full Android on Crespo4G using Tapatalk 2
You must be 12 years old
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jokkir For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lreyes
Old
Thanks Meter 487
And its gonna have some ics like features,4.2 look alike home screen,nexus too. :P

Sent from my PC36100

If you need any help,task to be done, contact me via PM.

Jroberts07
Old
Thanks Meter 2
this is pretty sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by james300 View Post
hi, i just find this wow ,sure this will be my next phone ,

Bob Freking’s concept involves the announcement of Google Wireless, the company’s own carrier with cheap 4G plans. Also, know that the phones with support for this newfound carrier will lack bloatware and will be thinner, lacking a SIM card, that will actually be built in. Google Nexus 2013 features a 4.8 inch AMOLED display with a 1600 x 900 pixel resolution, a 1.6 GHz Nvidia Tegra 4 quad core processor and a 13.1 megapixel HD camera. The device is suppoed to be sold by Google for $299 unlocked and for $49 locked on Google Wireless.

This “Nexus 2″ runs Android Key Lime Pie, with an updated version of Google Now and G Network, that offers free messaging and calls to other Android 4.2 phones. By the way Key Lime Pie is actually Android 4.2. The phone also integrates the Google Fiber service and as far as design goes, Nexus 2013 has some cool lines at the back, that light up depending on the notification you get. This lighting system is actually the famous logo of the Nexus family. Everything is covered with polycarbonate and Gorilla Glass and other specs include a 2 megapixel front camera and 3000 mAh battery. Beautiful and brilliant work Bob!