5,600,664 Members 35,512 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[INFO] [i9020] CyanogenMod 9 Alpha 11 by Koush

Tip us?

brrip
Old
Thanks Meter 5
with the thread search function gone, i have to ask: does anyone else have google maps not working? it asks you to sign in but when you do it says you're already signed in with that account.

NorthernYankee
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by brrip View Post
with the thread search function gone, i have to ask: does anyone else have google maps not working? it asks you to sign in but when you do it says you're already signed in with that account.
Not working for me either, I get a request to grant access and it always says login failed.

McDV
Old
Thanks Meter 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by brrip View Post
Maps and also Latitude work for me.

SwollenMonkey
Old
Thanks Meter 27
hey peeps. Does this release have the ability to read usb storage? i.e music, gallery? or is this still a known issue?

bigxie
Old
Thanks Meter 5431

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwollenMonkey View Post
hey peeps. Does this release have the ability to read usb storage? i.e music, gallery? or is this still a known issue?
I've had the issue from a2-a8, and I am installing a9 now. I will report back with the result.

SwollenMonkey
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Cool. that is the only thing stopping me from trying it out. i need music on my commute to work. without i would die of boredom!

djwyman
Old
Thanks Meter 18
I can't wait to get home and flash a9 since it can change my wallpaper. On a side note am I the only one who gets a huge kick out of the cool 3d effect on the last pages?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

previous devices: Samsung GS captivate, HTC EVO 4G, Nexus S Current devices: Nexus 4, Nexus 7

formaldehyde
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernYankee View Post
Not working for me either, I get a request to grant access and it always says login failed.
Just grant it the access (I think it asks for three different permissions) and finally it'll work. No need to sign in with your Google account, it'll work after it gets all the permissions it needs.

Google Galaxy Nexus
Google Nexus S (sold) | HTC Desire (sold) | ZTE Blade (sold) | HTC Wildfire: (sold)

Follow me on Google+

bigxie
Old
Thanks Meter 5431

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwollenMonkey View Post
Cool. that is the only thing stopping me from trying it out. i need music on my commute to work. without i would die of boredom!
Still doesn't work for me. Gotta go back to kwiboo. Like you, I really want to use the Koush build as the updates seem to be faster and people say the performance is higher, but this is too large a bug for me to overlook :(

NorthernYankee
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by formaldehyde View Post
Just grant it the access (I think it asks for three different permissions) and finally it'll work. No need to sign in with your Google account, it'll work after it gets all the permissions it needs.
Good call I just went back on opened it and it did work...I had been granting the permissions earlier but I guess it was delayed.

Thanks!