Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,547 Members 45,654 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[INFO][DEV][PORT] HTC Sense 4.0 by Coentje44 and QuBe2

Tip us?
 
dafabsl
Old
(Last edited by dafabsl; 25th May 2012 at 09:59 PM.)
#161  
dafabsl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 170
Posts: 476
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Vienna
We have very good news!

Website is now ready to start!

You will find the newest versions of the ROM, news on developement and the changelog and bug list on the website!

Sooo here it is!
sense4all.nazuka.net

if you find any bugs, just contact me via PM



but that's not all, QuBe2 announced that he tries to set up a test version with working 3g the next wednesday!

soo stay tuned!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dafabsl For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
saadi03
Old
#162  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 111
Join Date: May 2012
love the ui for the site and fonts.
 
ozazi
Old
#163  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 65
Join Date: May 2009
Great site. :) it's clean and simple, it's show what you came to see from the very begining. Good work!
 
afcrib
Old
#164  
afcrib's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 242
Posts: 389
Join Date: Feb 2011
Hello guys,

I'm a huge fan of htc look and got mine sgs9000 running with htc theme
So my question is, after you succeed on this port will we see it on sgs9000 too?

Tks and cheers for your work
Phone: HTC One M7 / Tablet: Ipad 4/Ipad Mini
 
dafabsl
Old
#165  
dafabsl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 170
Posts: 476
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Vienna
Quote:
Originally Posted by afcrib View Post
Hello guys,

I'm a huge fan of htc look and got mine sgs9000 running with htc theme
So my question is, after you succeed on this port will we see it on sgs9000 too?

Tks and cheers for your work
there is already a thread for the sgs port, so yes
The Following User Says Thank You to dafabsl For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
cool_yking
Old
#166  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 101
Join Date: Jan 2010
please buys fix the two major bugs that is rebooting due to need of second processor as well as camera bug.. i hope u guys succeed .. all d best to u guys..
 
QuBe2
Old
#167  
QuBe2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1292
Posts: 1,006
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rotterdam

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_yking View Post
please buys fix the two major bugs that is rebooting due to need of second processor as well as camera bug.. i hope u guys succeed .. all d best to u guys..
We will try to fix all the bugs but i can' t do anything on this rom until Wednesday

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
PLEASE USE MY DROPBOXLINK http://db.tt/yqfnZayF

if you like my work >>><<<


Devices:
GALAXY S4 I9505
Galaxy Gear
Galaxy Nexus(retired)
Nexus 10
Desire C (sold)
Kindle fire (retired)
Nexus S (sold)

have had all samsung nexus devices hope there will be more soon
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QuBe2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
erseta
Old
#168  
Member
Thanks Meter 98
Posts: 94
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Barcelona
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafabsl View Post
We have very good news!

Website is now ready to start!

You will find the newest versions of the ROM, news on developement and the changelog and bug list on the website!

Sooo here it is!
sense4all.nazuka.net

if you find any bugs, just contact me via PM



but that's not all, QuBe2 announced that he tries to set up a test version with working 3g the next wednesday!

soo stay tuned!
Very nice site! But it reads QueBe instead QuBe, is this correct?

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA
 
jojoost
Old
#169  
jojoost's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 239
Posts: 1,082
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by erseta View Post
Very nice site! But it reads QueBe instead QuBe, is this correct?

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA
And under dwonloads, it shiws a picture of galaxy nexus under the nexus s, but also a picture of galaxy nexus under galaxy nexus

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
press Thanks if I helped/made you laugh/think of something!!
MY CURRENT DEVICES
-Google Samsung Nexus S i9023 -> Rooted
-Apple iPad 2 32GB WiFi -> Jailbroken

MY RETIRED DEVICES
none
 
QuBe2
Old
#170  
QuBe2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1292
Posts: 1,006
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rotterdam

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojoost View Post
And under dwonloads, it shiws a picture of galaxy nexus under the nexus s, but also a picture of galaxy nexus under galaxy nexus

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
It are some little bugs that need to be fixed soon

Verstuurd van mijn Nexus S met Tapatalk
PLEASE USE MY DROPBOXLINK http://db.tt/yqfnZayF

if you like my work >>><<<


Devices:
GALAXY S4 I9505
Galaxy Gear
Galaxy Nexus(retired)
Nexus 10
Desire C (sold)
Kindle fire (retired)
Nexus S (sold)

have had all samsung nexus devices hope there will be more soon

Tags
port, sense
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes