Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,477 Members 41,011 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[INFO] Official CM9 Nightlies rolling out NOW!

Tip us?

rasengan82
Old
Thanks Meter 158
What gapps are you guys and gals using.l?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA App

Lento10
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasengan82 View Post
What gapps are you guys and gals using.l?

http://goo-inside.me/gapps/

Or the goo inside me app from the market

"Whether or not a thread directly applies to me, if I am in it and want to comment, I do. 'nuf said." a quote I found on XDA.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lento10 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

raghucares
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Cool problems

Hey there,

Am I the only one with a camera bug? My camera doesn't seem to work..everyone it just force closes. I tried flashing the ROM again settled the data and wiping cache and dalvik.. But same problem again.. I had two galleries even after the second time I flashed.so using titanium root, deleted one of the gallery. Could that be the source of my problem? Right now I am using camera 360. No major complaints but was just curious as what I have done wrong .
Other that that I also flashed black infinitum theme by RAZR.

Thanks..

styckx
Old
(Last edited by styckx; 26th February 2012 at 08:13 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1,461
My camera works perfect using the default camera app. It is fast as heck too.

I hope the CM team concentrate on performance more than cramming in features with CM9. CM7 on GB got a little long in the tooth once some of the other devs really started fine tuning GB. They made CM7 seem slow in comparison. With ICS and its general slower and laggy at times feel compared to GB I feel performance should out weigh features. CM9 is the fastest and snappiest ICS rom I've used but it still carries a lot of dead weight compared to GB.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
Current OS: Dual boot / Windows 8 & Ubuntu 13.04
Current PC i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz / 8GB Mushkin Enhanced Redline @ 1600MHz / 2X - GTX 680 Twin Frozr SLI / P8Z68 DELUXE / 2TB/1TB/1TB
Current active devices: Nexus 4 / Nexus 10 / Chromecast
Former devices: Nexus 7 / Nexus S 4G / Galaxy Tab 10.1 / Samsung Epic 4G / Samsung Moment
Google+ Profile: DELETED

Vain III
Old
Thanks Meter 156
:| Wait.... "Slower and Laggier feel at times" compared to Gingerbread? Ice cream must have something against your device because my device is working better after upgrading.
While you in the alley playing dice. I'm on the yacht contemplating plans for the next diamond heist.

Highway 55
Old
Thanks Meter 233
I am on 2-25 nightly. This is by far the best ics experience so far. The best part for me is there is no longer a need to flash a third party kernel for bln and colors. Yes some of the more feature packed kernels perform better, but IMO sacrifice some stability. I love that I can natively adjust the color multipliers and gamma without green flash appearing. I always ran CM on my HeroCDMA, but for some reason strayed when I got my NS4G. This rom has impressed me so much I don't think will ever switch again. Thanks CM team!

jojoost
Old
Thanks Meter 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by styckx View Post

I hope the CM team concentrate on performance more than cramming in features with CM9. CM7 on GB got a little long in the tooth once some of the other devs really started fine tuning GB. They made CM7 seem slow in comparison. With ICS and its general slower and laggy at times feel compared to GB I feel performance should out weigh features. CM9 is the fastest and snappiest ICS rom I've used but it still carries a lot of dead weight compared to GB.

Thats why it are the nightlies!! Btw, I had two galleries as well. But doesn't really bother me.

Greetzz, Jojoost.

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App
press Thanks if I helped/made you laugh/think of something!!
MY CURRENT DEVICES
-Google Samsung Nexus S i9023 -> Rooted
-Apple iPad 2 32GB WiFi -> Jailbroken

MY RETIRED DEVICES
none

kladd
Old
(Last edited by kladd; 27th February 2012 at 12:14 AM.)
Thanks Meter 206
What's the story on "fingerprint unlock"? 02-26 change log

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

jojoost
Old
Thanks Meter 239
Yeah, I also saw it. Thinks its just a name, because cm7 also got these files, but doesn't have fingerprint unlocking either..

Greetzz, Jojoost.

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App
press Thanks if I helped/made you laugh/think of something!!
MY CURRENT DEVICES
-Google Samsung Nexus S i9023 -> Rooted
-Apple iPad 2 32GB WiFi -> Jailbroken

MY RETIRED DEVICES
none

raghucares
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by styckx View Post

all the ROMS i initially used had no issues with cam.. but this one seems to have?? any thoughts on that?

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

did anyone try deleting one of the galleries?? your camera app still working, if you did so??