No registration required

[Q] Nexus S bluetooth chip

OP pahte82

8th October 2014, 01:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi all,

I have an Android application that communicates with a medical device. However, it works only with specific Android version and only on few smartphone models...one of these is the Nexus S. For this reason, I'd like to know the bluetooth chip used by this smartphone (the manufacturer of the bluetooth interface...I don't know if I'm using the right words). In this way, I can search for a bluetooth dongle with the same chip and develop a desktop stand-alone application to interact with the medical device. So, do anyone know what bluetooth chip is on Nexus S?

Thanks in advance.
11th October 2014, 05:19 PM   |  #2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 139

413 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pahte82

Hi all,

I have an Android application that communicates with a medical device. However, it works only with specific Android version and only on few smartphone models...one of these is the Nexus S. For this reason, I'd like to know the bluetooth chip used by this smartphone (the manufacturer of the bluetooth interface...I don't know if I'm using the right words). In this way, I can search for a bluetooth dongle with the same chip and develop a desktop stand-alone application to interact with the medical device. So, do anyone know what bluetooth chip is on Nexus S?

Thanks in advance.

https://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/Nexus+S+Teardown/4365
According to Step 11: It is BCM4329GKUBG TE1043 P21
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread