5,815,179 Members 38,948 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Oxygen 2.3 ROM

Tip us?
 
hp420
Old
#21  
hp420's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 863
Posts: 1,703
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: NY
You know you've run out of new roms to flash when you're looking up old GB roms from almost 2 years ago lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hp420 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
polobunny
Old
#22  
polobunny's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,435
Posts: 6,053
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Montreal
Default Re: Oxygen 2.3 ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurtis View Post
Gonna nand and give this a shot now. I'll report back

Edit: seems to have worked but now missing features from the stock launcher on 2.3.2 such as changeable hot seats and 5 icons. Either way thanks it's damn smooth

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda app-developers app
I imagine these changes might have been included in 2.3.2 and not in 2.3.1. Next to hacking the message away in the apk, there isn't much to do. Might try to do that if time permits me. Will look into it though.
Please press THANKS if someone helps you!

My current configuration:
 

Device: Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-i747M
ROM: cm-11-20140919-NIGHTLY-d2lte
Kernel: stock (testing harkness bld!)
Baseband: I747MUMUEND3
Bootloader: I747MVLDMF1
Governor: Interactive


Older device: Nexus S i9020A
 
wmdunn
Old
#23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 174
Posts: 752
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Phoenix, AZ
If anyone really wants it ... I have the Oxygen 2.3.1 (Sprint 4g) version archived on the old hard drive.
"Wise men still seek him ... "
The Following User Says Thank You to wmdunn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
polobunny
Old
#24  
polobunny's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,435
Posts: 6,053
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurtis View Post
Gonna nand and give this a shot now. I'll report back

Edit: seems to have worked but now missing features from the stock launcher on 2.3.2 such as changeable hot seats and 5 icons. Either way thanks it's damn smooth

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda app-developers app
Whipped something up, but I don't know fsck to smali.

So with this one it's very possible everything will break. In case that happens, just flash back my old workaround (2.3.1 launcher, make sure you have it on your phone first!!!)
This is 2.3.2 launcher, modified to remove the welcome to oxygen + This ROM has been extensively tested etc. etc.
Tell me how this works for you! If all is good, then I guess this becomes an official fix.
Please press THANKS if someone helps you!

My current configuration:
 

Device: Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-i747M
ROM: cm-11-20140919-NIGHTLY-d2lte
Kernel: stock (testing harkness bld!)
Baseband: I747MUMUEND3
Bootloader: I747MVLDMF1
Governor: Interactive


Older device: Nexus S i9020A
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to polobunny For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
lurtis
Old
(Last edited by lurtis; 31st January 2013 at 06:37 AM.)
#25  
lurtis's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 222
Posts: 784
Join Date: Apr 2012
Default Re: Oxygen 2.3 ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
If anyone really wants it ... I have the Oxygen 2.3.1 (Sprint 4g) version archived on the old hard drive.
If possible post it up just so I can archive it myself.

Hey polo... Flashed your second fix! Seems to work! Your the man!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda app-developers app
 
wmdunn
Old
#26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 174
Posts: 752
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Here's a link to Oxygen 2.3.1 for the Sprint 4g ...

http://www.mediafire.com/?fb26y725ybawtru
"Wise men still seek him ... "
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wmdunn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
polobunny
Old
#27  
polobunny's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,435
Posts: 6,053
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurtis View Post
If possible post it up just so I can archive it myself.

Hey polo... Flashed your second fix! Seems to work! Your the man!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda app-developers app
Hey that's great. I really don't know crap to smali so it was almost a shot in the dark. Just removed the instruction that displays the message but kept everything else intact and hoped for the best.

Tell me if you notice anything weird with the launcher, but I'll take your word and push this as the official unofficial launcher fix for Oxygen 2.3.2. =)
Please press THANKS if someone helps you!

My current configuration:
 

Device: Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-i747M
ROM: cm-11-20140919-NIGHTLY-d2lte
Kernel: stock (testing harkness bld!)
Baseband: I747MUMUEND3
Bootloader: I747MVLDMF1
Governor: Interactive


Older device: Nexus S i9020A
 
lurtis
Old
#28  
lurtis's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 222
Posts: 784
Join Date: Apr 2012
Default Re: Oxygen 2.3 ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by polobunny View Post
Hey that's great. I really don't know crap to smali so it was almost a shot in the dark. Just removed the instruction that displays the message but kept everything else intact and hoped for the best.

Tell me if you notice anything weird with the launcher, but I'll take your word and push this as the official unofficial launcher fix for Oxygen 2.3.2. =)
Trust me I'm looking for something weird to happen out seems great though

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to lurtis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
FirePoncho86
Old
#29  
FirePoncho86's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 103
Posts: 384
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Montréal
Default Re: Oxygen 2.3 ROM

So does anyone know if AdamG will continue his work? I ROM is legendary! But he had a kid about a year ago, so he's a busy man now...

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app
 
polobunny
Old
#30  
polobunny's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,435
Posts: 6,053
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePoncho86 View Post
So does anyone know if AdamG will continue his work? I ROM is legendary! But he had a kid about a year ago, so he's a busy man now...

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app
Don't believe he will. I wouldn't bet on another Oxygen maintained by AdamG.
Please press THANKS if someone helps you!

My current configuration:
 

Device: Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-i747M
ROM: cm-11-20140919-NIGHTLY-d2lte
Kernel: stock (testing harkness bld!)
Baseband: I747MUMUEND3
Bootloader: I747MVLDMF1
Governor: Interactive


Older device: Nexus S i9020A

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes