Contributors ts1506 ROM 4.4.x KitKat KERNEL CM 3.0.101 BASED ON: CyanogenMod 11
Version Information Type Port Status Stable Current Version: 2.9.1
Created 2014-01-31 Last Updated 2014-02-13
This has been tested and is working, but flash at your own risk!!
I am not responsible for any issues that you or your phone have due to flashing this, nor for world hunger..
How to install **Always make a back up**
1. Download rom/gapps and put on SD card
2. Wipe system, data , cache , dalvik cache
3. Install CyanAOSP ROM and gapps (any 4.4.2 version should be fine)
4. Reboot and enjoy!!
* I don't recommend dirty flashing if coming from a previous version.
Don't complain about bugs when you didn't do a clean install..
darkargon (for hosting)
atomixxx (for new logo)
Omni ROM Team (xplodwild , Entropy512 and many more)
1. updated libraries
2. updated camera
3. updated dialer / contacts (from Slim)
4. updated keyboard (from Slim)
5. updated trebuchet launcher
6. removed GEL launcher
7. cleaned up some code
8. bug fixes
9. removed mods / tweaks (so you could install what you like..)
1. CM 11 source synced as of 31/01
2. Added burst mode to Camera
3. Added External storage option to Camera
4. A lot of features from CM (lock animation and stuff)
5. Lockscreen widgets can be used in Low RAM now.
6. Removed live wallpaper
7. Removed unused apps
* Modified build.prop and init.d (v2.9.0)
* Mi file manager
* Gel launcher (v2.9.0)
* Trebuchet launcher
* Slim's Keyboard
* Slim's Dialer (v2.9.1)
* Slim's Contacts (v2.9.1)
dont knock cyanaosp till you tried it, its the perfect rom for gaming.ive been using it for my dd on my vibrant ever since 4.2.2. would love to see this on the crespo 4g and why isnt this in the dev section? yall sleeping on this rom....
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?