FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

 View Poll Results: For better fairness, should I...

...continue to benchmark with T132
 
20 Vote(s)
18.52%
...use the kernel supplied with the ROM instead
 
34 Vote(s)
31.48%
...do it both ways
 
54 Vote(s)
50.00%
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[REF] All ICS ROMs Benchmarked

7th April 2012, 08:25 PM |#801  
kong's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 906
 
More
Just saw the UX results.

Thinking about changing the ROM name to LOL MIUI
The Following User Says Thank You to kong For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
bedalus
7th April 2012, 08:31 PM |#802  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kong

Just saw the UX results.

Thinking about changing the ROM name to LOL MIUI

I didn't actually lol, but that remark made me very happy!
bedalus
7th April 2012, 09:43 PM |#803  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroEchelon

Sweet so what I gather from this is Pete's ROM has the best scores on benchmarking if all the ROMs were pitted against each other using the supplied kernel?

(Also, the User Experience column says that "kernel" is the most said word in his thread. And probably for good reason.)

Hi Aero, yeah, looks like Pete's kernel is doing the business, and also Cyanogenmod. Looking forward to getting my hands on the latest cyanogenmod kernel with its 4.0.4 upgrade. I know brainmaster is on it, and there may be a few others up to the task. Anyone seen mobile_pc lately?
7th April 2012, 10:17 PM |#804  
simms22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 23,930
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedalus

Hi Aero, yeah, looks like Pete's kernel is doing the business, and also Cyanogenmod. Looking forward to getting my hands on the latest cyanogenmod kernel with its 4.0.4 upgrade. I know brainmaster is on it, and there may be a few others up to the task. Anyone seen mobile_pc lately?

you want to try another rom? heres rascream by @rascarlo(known for his awesome boot animations). its an aosp build with some tweaks and mods. im running it right now w/trinity t11. its a nice rom for the nexus s http://fitsnugly.euroskank.com/rascr...a_04-07-12.zip
bedalus
7th April 2012, 10:25 PM |#805  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thanks simms... I'm trying to get on top of a backlog of stuff at the moment. If rascarlo (nice guy, helped me make a boot animation once) releases here on XDA I'll add it to the table.

I'm already accumulating UX data though...
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22

you want to try another rom? heres rascream by @rascarlo(known for his awesome boot animations). its an aosp build with some tweaks and mods. im running it right now w/trinity t11. its a nice rom for the nexus s http://fitsnugly.euroskank.com/rascr...a_04-07-12.zip

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th April 2012, 10:45 PM |#806  
tchaari's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,360
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedalus

Thanks simms... I'm trying to get on top of a backlog of stuff at the moment. If rascarlo (nice guy, helped me make a boot animation once) releases here on XDA I'll add it to the table.

I'm already accumulating UX data though...

Lol, I am posting just to increase your "lol" occurrences
Is it too difficult to change the words with expressions bedalus?
By the way, are you exploding your data limit by downloading all the content of the dev section for your UX data?
Last edited by tchaari; 7th April 2012 at 10:49 PM.
bedalus
8th April 2012, 03:30 AM |#807  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tchaari

Lol, I am posting just to increase your "lol" occurrences
Is it too difficult to change the words with expressions bedalus?
By the way, are you exploding your data limit by downloading all the content of the dev section for your UX data?

No, check this out: http://forum.xda-developers.com/prin...=1481856&pp=50
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
bedalus
8th April 2012, 04:19 AM |#808  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
CM9 v5.0 kernel courtesy of androidphone2012

Be sure to thank him!
8th April 2012, 11:40 AM |#809  
rrohanjs's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,404
 
More
miui comes out with official 4.0.4 and so does kong with catalyst miui

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1483033
8th April 2012, 02:21 PM |#810  
kong's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 906
 
More
@bedalus

I made some final changes to the released ROM. Dunno if it will make any difference though.

Just wanna let you know that I don't mind if you'd just use the prerelease scores, but if you have some free time....
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Nexus S General by ThreadRank