[RELEASE][WIP] Ubuntu touch port
Use/install it at your OWN risk!!!
I don't take any responsibility!
I want to share with you my port of Ubuntu touch for Nexus S.
- Graphics acceleration
- Backlight control
- Calls (with audio) and SMS
What doesn't work:
How to install it:
- GPS (?, not tested)
- 3G connection (?, not tested)
- Other things maybe
1) Download the base system and the system image from the 'Releases' section of this post.
2) Extract the 'ubuntu' folder from the Ubuntu image zip and copy it into the root of the phone storage.
3) Copy the base system zip into the root of the phone storage.
3) Flash the base system on your phone and reboot.
The TWRP recovery may report an error like "No OS installed" when you reboot/shutdown after flashing the base system: ignore that error.
-- 13.10 (stable) --
Suspended -- 12.10 (preview release) --
Base system: Download
Ubuntu image: Download