Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,150 Members 37,335 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][INFO][AOSP][JB] AOKP Jellybean MILESTONE 1- LAST 4.1 BUILD!

Tip us?
 
navjot94
Old
#331  
navjot94's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 281
Posts: 788
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Metro Detroit
I think that I may start a new thread for Euroskank AOKP kangs. Seems to be causing confusion here.

Here's my suggestion: if your new with AOKP, start with the official builds. If you're feeling a bit more adventurous try the kangs. Just remember that they are unofficial builds and may not be stable, so backup!

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA
Nexus 4/7/S
The Following User Says Thank You to navjot94 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
teuntje3
Old
#332  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 238
Join Date: Oct 2011
I'm having a bug when I got a message or whatsapp it plays the ringtone for calls and not the short one.. Anyone having the same problem or am I doing something wrong

Verstuurd van mijn Nexus S met Tapatalk
 
Dukko
Old
#333  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 200
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Firenze
Quote:
Originally Posted by teuntje3 View Post
I'm having a bug when I got a message or whatsapp it plays the ringtone for calls and not the short one.. Anyone having the same problem or am I doing something wrong

Verstuurd van mijn Nexus S met Tapatalk
Edit your notifications from inside the app
 
teuntje3
Old
#334  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 238
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukko View Post
Edit your notifications from inside the app
That helped, thanks!

I also have problem with the stock android keyboard. The autocorrection/suggest doesn't seem to work.. I Tried everything but I can't get it working..
 
Dukko
Old
#335  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 200
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Firenze
Quote:
Originally Posted by teuntje3 View Post
That helped, thanks!

I also have problem with the stock android keyboard. The autocorrection/suggest doesn't seem to work.. I Tried everything but I can't get it working..
Glad to be useful
On that I can't halp you, though. I use Swiftkey
 
bloodfart
Old
#336  
bloodfart's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 96
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Calgary
Quote:
Originally Posted by teuntje3 View Post
Do you know if it's possible to delete the Nova launcher, and replace it for the prime version?
Yep i did it.......root browse...rename nova launcher to .old...rename nl prime to novalauncher..put in sys/ app folder...reboot

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
 
teuntje3
Old
#337  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 238
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukko View Post
Glad to be useful
On that I can't halp you, though. I use Swiftkey
I'm trying it to, but not really liking the layout, But it works great

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodfart View Post
Yep i did it.......root browse...rename nova launcher to .old...rename nl prime to novalauncher..put in sys/ app folder...reboot

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
I did it via a different way but thanks
 
Dukko
Old
#338  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 200
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Firenze
Quote:
Originally Posted by teuntje3 View Post
I'm trying it to, but not really liking the layout, But it works great



I did it via a different way but thanks
Did you try the latest Beta? Holo theme is terrific and autospacing's really cool!
 
teuntje3
Old
#339  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 238
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukko View Post
Did you try the latest Beta? Holo theme is terrific and autospacing's really cool!
I have Swiftkey 3 Beta 3.0.0.244
Holo theme on Swiftkey is terrific yes, like the stock holo keyboard more.

Don't know how to get the suggest/correction working. Is it a bug? Or am I the only one?
 
navjot94
Old
#340  
navjot94's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 281
Posts: 788
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Metro Detroit
Quote:
Originally Posted by teuntje3 View Post
I have Swiftkey 3 Beta 3.0.0.244
Holo theme on Swiftkey is terrific yes, like the stock holo keyboard more.

Don't know how to get the suggest/correction working. Is it a bug? Or am I the only one?
Did you check the language and input settings? They are in settings.

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA
Nexus 4/7/S

Tags
aokp, aosp, crespo, crespo4g, nexus s
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes