FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[ROM] CyanogenMod 10 stable for Nexus S is Out

215 posts
Thanks Meter: 41
 
By lukappaseidue, Senior Member on 16th November 2012, 08:37 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
17th November 2012, 03:05 AM |#21  
superng888's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuching
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xis123

WOW What, 259mb free ram? Off a fresh install? That's crazy.. Slim Bean + marmite 6.7.11 isn't even close to 200mb free ram.

Yea I couldn't believe at first but it was the first boot... it later reduced to 150mb -.- lol false hope from my phone to me

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
 
 
17th November 2012, 03:39 AM |#22  
killswitch70's Avatar
Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Is GAPPs included or not? Anybody used an inverted version?
17th November 2012, 04:19 AM |#23  
ej8989's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 465
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedpurple

What is the difference between nightly and stable?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda app-developers app

Nightly is the version released constantly when they are adding updates to the ROM; there are known bugs/issues.
Stable is the stable version (indeed) but nightly is more up to date.
17th November 2012, 08:32 AM |#24  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
gapps not included
17th November 2012, 05:37 PM |#25  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
did anyone have issues with the wifi? when I tried it on my Nexus S it was able to pick up the wifi signals but when I made it connect to my home wifi it just gets stuck at "Authenticating....", turned the wifi off and on didn't seem to make a difference.
17th November 2012, 05:42 PM |#26  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
No all ok., Have you changed the channel on the router ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronophysicist

did anyone have issues with the wifi? when I tried it on my Nexus S it was able to pick up the wifi signals but when I made it connect to my home wifi it just gets stuck at "Authenticating....", turned the wifi off and on didn't seem to make a difference.

17th November 2012, 06:07 PM |#27  
Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
My only problem is with the sudden increase and decrease in brightness...back to stock because of this.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app
17th November 2012, 08:12 PM |#28  
ashesh_me's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thumbs up Any suggestion regarding Governor and Scheduler
Any body please suggest which governor and associated scheduler to use for i9023 Nexus S using CM 10.0.0-crespo Stable version.

Available Governors are:
  1. ONDEMAND
  2. CONSERVATIVE
  3. USERSPACE
  4. POWERSAVE
  5. INTERACTIVE
  6. PERFORMANCE

Available Schedulers are:
  1. noop
  2. deadline
  3. cfq
  4. bfq

Any more suggestion to increase battery backup is highly appreciated....


-------------------------------
Sent from Nexus S using Cyanogen Mod 10 Stable
The Following User Says Thank You to ashesh_me For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th November 2012, 10:01 PM |#29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
What's the difference between Marmite kernel and the CM10 kernel? Does it offer the "Advance > Display" settings to change colors in Settings? I might try it out but I want that color thing in there
18th November 2012, 02:21 AM |#30  
ej8989's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 465
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokkir

What's the difference between Marmite kernel and the CM10 kernel? Does it offer the "Advance > Display" settings to change colors in Settings? I might try it out but I want that color thing in there

Marmite is faster, and yes, it does offer to change colors in settings.
18th November 2012, 02:30 AM |#31  
alfay13's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag St. George
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashesh_me

Any body please suggest which governor and associated scheduler to use for i9023 Nexus S using CM 10.0.0-crespo Stable version.

Available Governors are:

  1. ONDEMAND
  2. CONSERVATIVE
  3. USERSPACE
  4. POWERSAVE
  5. INTERACTIVE
  6. PERFORMANCE

Available Schedulers are:
  1. noop
  2. deadline
  3. cfq
  4. bfq

Any more suggestion to increase battery backup is highly appreciated....


-------------------------------
Sent from Nexus S using Cyanogen Mod 10 Stable

I have found a good balance of battery and performance with cfq and ondemand. Its still highly responsive.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alfay13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes