Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,461 Members 47,183 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Seen a woman with a cm9 nexus s

Tip us?

FirePoncho86
Old
Thanks Meter 103
I read an article a while back about cyanogenmod wanting to release their own hardware. THATS the dream

Autumnfading
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaXmax View Post
Talking bout that, why we never see a woman here in xda...
I bet there are quite a few of us here. Maybe a lot of us just read and don't really post. :P

I have to say, when I read the OP, I had to check the location, to make sure it wasn't me he saw, LOL. I'm in a different state though. And I don't have a diesel Jetta.

shockem
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 339

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnfading View Post
I bet there are quite a few of us here. Maybe a lot of us just read and don't really post. :P

I have to say, when I read the OP, I had to check the location, to make sure it wasn't me he saw, LOL. I'm in a different state though. And I don't have a diesel Jetta.
Lol I didn't expect girls to reveal themselves.

I've never met a girl who does stuff like us after 16 years in the world. I wish more people would do this kind of stuff.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
Current Phone: Google Nexus 4
Previous Phones: Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Google Nexus S, HTC HD2, HTC Desire, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, etc.

Add me to your circles on Google+

Follow me on Twitter @vevekkk

lvnatic
Old
Thanks Meter 99
I would totally date a girl with a modded Nexus S!
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005, knox 0x1

Running latest leanKernel

Previous devices:

Nexus 10
Nexus S
HTC Desire
The Following User Says Thank You to lvnatic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Logomotph
Old
Thanks Meter 47
My gf has cm9 on her NS. She was there when I tested it on my NS. I went back to stock (I love stock android), but she asked me to install it on hers. She's been rocking cm9 for about a month and a half now.

m.sabra
Old
Thanks Meter 529
well finding a man with a modded android device here in my country isn't an easy job,so don't ask about finding a woman :P although i know few guys rocking custom ROM's on their devices but we are still a very small community,i never seen another active Lebanese user here anyway.

GituSum
Old
Thanks Meter 381
My wife has cm9 on her og epic. She says people are always asking what kind of phone she has but only one person has ever asked her if she was rooted

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Nexus 5: Stock 4.4
Galaxy Nexus: Stock 4.3
Nexus S 4G: CM10
Samsung Epic 4G: CM9
Samsung Moment: Paperweight

emmiig
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I love roming my nexus s, I've had so so many android phones in the past 2 years and I have to say I've rooted and played around on them all lol.. its an addiction that both me and my boyfriend are guilty of lol

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA

agdroubi
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.sabra View Post
well finding a man with a modded android device here in my country isn't an easy job,so don't ask about finding a woman :P although i know few guys rocking custom ROM's on their devices but we are still a very small community,i never seen another active Lebanese user here anyway.
maybe we are 2 or 3 here

drleospaceman
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_On_Land View Post
Today I was at Rite Aid buying ice cream when the lady in front of me had her phone go off. At first I had thought nothing of it, until I recognized that it was the new CM9 ringtone that says "cyanogenmod" then brecks off into dubstep lalaland.

My point is she did not look like the type that would be into mobile hacking.

My theory is either her son or husband touches her phone, OR our little society is growing

Have any of you seen other Cyanogenmoded phones in the wild?

Sent from my iPhone
Installing a custom rom is hardly hacking..