Default Battery drain trouble

Well Ive got unlocked and unrooted stock 4.1.2 (I erased all partitions, reflashed it and locked it after about year and a half of messing with other ROMs - I tried to stop doing that lol) ... but Ive got trouble with this AudioOut_2 mess now. Ive never used Viber, I use no keyboard or screen-off sounds. I only use sounds for ringing, message notification and sometimes music player. Today I restarted the phone (dead battery) and then, after recharging and disconnecting the charger, Im down 31% after 5 hours ... 3 hours of AudioOut-2 is the culprit ... according to betterbatterystats ...

As I dont have rooted phone now - and have the device nicely set up - Im looking for any help ... or Ill have to unlock the phone (and therefore lose my setup) and try some stuff some other desperate people said that was working - like using taskkiller to kill (almost) all apps after screen-off ...

I know this problem had been discussed here before (long time ago Id say) but Im unable to find any solution ... so, any help appreciated ...
My phones:
Moto G 16GB XT1032 - Cyanogenmod 11 (ROM: cm11-nightly)
Nexus S - Lent to a friend (ROM: replicant 4.x)