Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Best kernel?

OP Faizi Ch

18th January 2014, 08:30 PM   |  #1  
Faizi Ch's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Hi! Which is the best kernel out there for
battery life please?

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th January 2014, 10:59 AM   |  #2  
Setting.Out's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Asnieres-Sur-Seine
Thanks Meter: 1,566
 
2,438 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faizi Ch

Hi! Which is the best kernel out there for
battery life please?

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Good question, but there's no definitive answer... Different roms need different kernels..

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th January 2014, 07:27 PM   |  #3  
ui10's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
38 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Marmite the best
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setting.Out

Good question, but there's no definitive answer... Different roms need different kernels..

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Fold old android version Bedalus 's Kernel : Marmite was one of the best for autonomy.
20th January 2014, 09:28 AM   |  #4  
Faizi Ch's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ui10

Fold old android version Bedalus 's Kernel : Marmite was one of the best for autonomy.

I'm using Slimkat v2.3. Tell me any compatible kernel for custom kitkat 4.4.2, also give me its link. Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th January 2014, 09:56 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 129
 
592 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faizi Ch

I'm using Slimkat v2.3. Tell me any compatible kernel for custom kitkat 4.4.2, also give me its link. Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The only custom kernel currently available that works reliably with kitkat is Devil Kernel: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=452
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes