5,599,033 Members 32,133 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Where can I buy a broken screen i9023?

Tip us?

samcortez
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Info 2 Where can I buy a broken screen i9023?

Hi guys, my i9023 gets broken, it's doesn't turn on anymore, anyway, the screen is perfect. I got a idea some days ago to buy a new i9023 with a broken screen, so this becomes cheaper and I fix this by myself. So, where can i find somewhere in the internet selling that? I can from someone here too.

anshumandash
Old
Thanks Meter 416

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: Where can I buy a broken screen i9023?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samcortez View Post
Hi guys, my i9023 gets broken, it's doesn't turn on anymore, anyway, the screen is perfect. I got a idea some days ago to buy a new i9023 with a broken screen, so this becomes cheaper and I fix this by myself. So, where can i find somewhere in the internet selling that? I can from someone here too.
Check eBay. You can even call up the nearest Samsung service center for the cost of a replacement screen.

Sent from my Nexus S

samcortez
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by anshumandash View Post
Check eBay. You can even call up the nearest Samsung service center for the cost of a replacement screen.

Sent from my Nexus S
I'm checking everyday. I found one in a australian website, and it was for 50 DOLLARS! This solves my problem if the seller wants to negociate with me, because I'm from Brazil. Anyway, I'm pretty exciting for him reply. And I guess you didn't understand me... My phone is bricked my have the normal screen, I want to buy one with the cracked screen because is cheaper, soo I can fix it by myself.
Tags
broken, buy, i9023, screen, sell