LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Fastest 4.4 KK rom?

OP tevil

22nd April 2014, 10:18 AM   |  #11  
Flag Limassol
Thanks Meter: 521

2,212 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setting.Out

I just tried this version, and it does seem a bit faster than the original AOSP.. It is fast, but not very smooth, as scrolling seems rather jittery...

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

for me is the best ;p
22nd April 2014, 10:26 AM   |  #12  
Flag Asnieres-Sur-Seine
Thanks Meter: 1,433

2,277 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leap_ahead

for me is the best ;p

Try Illusion 3/16 ( I made a bootable version, as the original had a flaw in the updater script, link is on the page) and flash the boot.img from your AOSP rom.. I was getting 5500's in antutu on stock speeds and 6500's overclocked, smooth scrolling and better battery life as well...

Don't try Devil with this rom as it breaks the playstore..
11th May 2014, 11:00 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 24

104 posts
Thumbs up fastest of them all
no need for custom kernel just boot up latest nightlie from Cyanfox and cyanfox gapps and it's the fastest 4.4 rom for nexus s there is ! !!
11th May 2014, 11:45 PM   |  #14  
Flag Asnieres-Sur-Seine
Thanks Meter: 1,433

2,277 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by g33k0 b3lk0w

no need for custom kernel just boot up latest nightlie from Cyanfox and cyanfox gapps and it's the fastest 4.4 rom for nexus s there is ! !!

I haven't tested Cyanfox since 2.02, it is a quick rom.. the site is down, gearing up for version 3, I wonder if our device will still be supported?.. C-rom is very fast with Devil kernel, (the initial release, the second release is slightly slower than the first) and has tested higher than any rom I've tried to date, even higher than when I tested Cyanfox.. If our device is supported in version 3, I hope the rotation bug is fixed..
12th May 2014, 09:56 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 24

104 posts
:D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setting.Out

I haven't tested Cyanfox since 2.02, it is a quick rom.. the site is down, gearing up for version 3, I wonder if our device will still be supported?.. C-rom is very fast with Devil kernel, (the initial release, the second release is slightly slower than the first) and has tested higher than any rom I've tried to date, even higher than when I tested Cyanfox.. If our device is supported in version 3, I hope the rotation bug is fixed..

I'm using it with devil kernel now as well and it's slightly slower for me than cyanfox's latest nightlie,
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread