Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,633 Members 38,125 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Honeycomb ICS battery icon

Tip us?
 
heinst
Old
#1  
heinst's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 263
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Philadelphia, PA

 
DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] Honeycomb ICS battery icon

Hi,

I have seen this battery icon that's called something like honeycomb ics battery icon. It has a thin outer circle then a smaller thin inner circle with the number in the middle and I was wondering if some one had a download link handy. A flashable version is preferred. Thanks heinst

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Nexus 5
ROM: AOKP
KERNEL: franco.Kernel

DON'T FORGET THE THANKS BUTTON
 
skyrocketeer
Old
#2  
skyrocketeer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 115
Posts: 525
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinst View Post
Hi,

I have seen this battery icon that's called something like honeycomb ics battery icon. It has a thin outer circle then a smaller thin inner circle with the number in the middle and I was wondering if some one had a download link handy. A flashable version is preferred. Thanks heinst

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Please use the search function. http://d-h.st/JQo
Samsung SGH-X426 >Nokia 6126 > Sony Ericsson W580i > Nokia E62 > Palm Treo 680 > Palm Pre Plus > Samsung Skyrocket i727 with JellyBean!> Samsung Galaxy S5

 
Oh and a Kindle Fire HD 7 won from a raffle.


Remember to press Thanks if I helped you!
The Following User Says Thank You to skyrocketeer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
heinst
Old
#3  
heinst's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 263
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Philadelphia, PA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyrocketeer View Post
Please use the search function. http://d-h.st/JQo
I did but couldn't find it. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
Nexus 5
ROM: AOKP
KERNEL: franco.Kernel

DON'T FORGET THE THANKS BUTTON
 
skyrocketeer
Old
#4  
skyrocketeer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 115
Posts: 525
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinst View Post
I did but couldn't find it. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
Sorry if I sounded harsh lol
Your welcome
Samsung SGH-X426 >Nokia 6126 > Sony Ericsson W580i > Nokia E62 > Palm Treo 680 > Palm Pre Plus > Samsung Skyrocket i727 with JellyBean!> Samsung Galaxy S5

 
Oh and a Kindle Fire HD 7 won from a raffle.


Remember to press Thanks if I helped you!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes