Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Which kernel enables USB Host (OTG) for Nexus S I9020 with android jb 4.1.2

OP Po0yAn

21st August 2014, 12:30 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22

296 posts
Hello every one. I'm trying to use usb flash on my nexus s, I've found an ADATA model with Micro USB support and wanna use it as external memory.
Does anyone know which kernel has the support for the USB host for jelly bean 4.1.2 on Nexus S? I searched and only found one guide to enable it on 4.0.3 which is old and also inconvenient. Any help would be much appreciated.
21st August 2014, 12:50 PM   |  #2  
Flag Limassol
Thanks Meter: 524

2,228 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Po0yAn

Hello every one. I'm trying to use usb flash on my nexus s, I've found an ADATA model with Micro USB support and wanna use it as external memory.
Does anyone know which kernel has the support for the USB host for jelly bean 4.1.2 on Nexus S? I searched and only found one guide to enable it on 4.0.3 which is old and also inconvenient. Any help would be much appreciated.

try matrix kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to leap_ahead For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st August 2014, 10:24 PM   |  #3  
Flag Asnieres-Sur-Seine
Thanks Meter: 1,593

2,466 posts
More
Quote:

Did you even type "otg" in the search on this section?.. I found all of your answers in just minutes.. Use the search bar, that's what its for..

Sent from my OnePlus ONE
28th August 2014, 03:43 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22

296 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setting.Out

Did you even type "otg" in the search on this section?.. I found all of your answers in just minutes.. Use the search bar, that's what its for..

Sent from my OnePlus ONE

Well I did. Did you? That's why I asked the community. Searching is much easier than making a new thread, But it does not work all the time. You could be much more helpful with your answer rather than preaching.
28th August 2014, 03:57 PM   |  #5  
Flag Asnieres-Sur-Seine
Thanks Meter: 1,593

2,466 posts
More
Quote:

Well I did. Did you? That's why I asked the community. Searching is much easier than making a new thread, But it does not work all the time. You could be much more helpful with your answer rather than preaching.

I'm not going to paste every link for you, nor walk through setting it up, explain about the need for a power source an y cable.. Just search and read..

Sent from my One A0001 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.1.2, i9020, kernel, nexus s, usb host
Previous Thread Next Thread