Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,645 Members 38,599 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nexus S (I9020A) issues using UnbrickableMod/Resurrector

Tip us?

anumeric1122
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Nexus S (I9020A) issues using UnbrickableMod/Resurrector

I'm having issues trying to resurrect my phone from a hard brick. I've done the hardware mod, but am having issues using the Resurrector tool. For whatever reason I can only get the tool to put my phone into download mode if I select the Galaxy S option from the drop down menu. Using the Galaxy S option, I am able to get the download mode screen on my phone and Odin (in Windows) and Heimdall (in Linux) seem to detect the phone. However, I can't seem to find a flashable Heimdall package for my phone and when using Odin I either get a "fail" when trying to flash (could be using wrong Odin files as well) or it hangs at "setupconnecting..."

Please help.

wickid_d
Old
Thanks Meter 27

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by anumeric1122 View Post
I'm having issues trying to resurrect my phone from a hard brick. I've done the hardware mod, but am having issues using the Resurrector tool. For whatever reason I can only get the tool to put my phone into download mode if I select the Galaxy S option from the drop down menu. Using the Galaxy S option, I am able to get the download mode screen on my phone and Odin (in Windows) and Heimdall (in Linux) seem to detect the phone. However, I can't seem to find a flashable Heimdall package for my phone and when using Odin I either get a "fail" when trying to flash (could be using wrong Odin files as well) or it hangs at "setupconnecting..."

Please help.
Just a bump because I'm running into the same problem.. Minus the Odin part as I can't even get Odin to detect it.. Heimdall only does with the libusb0 driver..