[Q] NEXUS S |No SIM and Emergency Call Mode|[HELP]

OP TheAwesomeKHan

23rd January 2014, 07:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello Everyone!
My Nexus S has been Encountering a Big Problem :/ .Well You see when I insert my SIM card,it detects it and connects to the network but after 3-6 hours,it disconnects and a messages show up that restart the phone because the SIM got ejected.Then I open the back and remove the battery and re-insert the SIM It's really frustrating :/. btw I tried googling for a solution but to no avail,and I have the latest Jelly Bean Stock OS on my phone and the boot loader is unlocked.the phone is the Korea "m200" version! THANKS IN ADVANCE!
23rd January 2014, 08:36 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 42

229 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAwesomeKHan

Hello Everyone!
My Nexus S has been Encountering a Big Problem :/ .Well You see when I insert my SIM card,it detects it and connects to the network but after 3-6 hours,it disconnects and a messages show up that restart the phone because the SIM got ejected.Then I open the back and remove the battery and re-insert the SIM It's really frustrating :/. btw I tried googling for a solution but to no avail,and I have the latest Jelly Bean Stock OS on my phone and the boot loader is unlocked.the phone is the Korea "m200" version! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Try Enabling then disabling Airplane Mode when it turns to No SIM and Emergency Call Mode.
23rd January 2014, 08:49 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by khimois

Try Enabling then disabling Airplane Mode when it turns to No SIM and Emergency Call Mode.

Welll I've tried that many times :/ Sometime Works Sometimes Doesnt :/ but still its a headache :/
24th January 2014, 12:55 PM   |  #4  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 135

405 posts
More
Does it happen with a different SIM or just yours?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread