Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,535 Members 39,940 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nexus S slow and buggy

Tip us?

gidan82
Old
(Last edited by gidan82; 12th May 2014 at 11:46 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Nexus S slow and buggy

Hi to everyone! I'm Italian so sorry for my bad english
here is my problem: I have a nexus s, I tried many firmwares since cyanogenmod10 but my phone unfortunately has never been quick( i have 0 games and less than 20 apps with no notification and greenifyzed with greenify). I think I have ruined something at the firmware level and I want to hard reset everything to come back at the moment i pulled out my nexus from the box with no root.
I don't care to have the latest fw, i just want a quick phone that can I use to call and to navigate internet.

thanks to everyone for the help!

smit.sanghavi
Old
Thanks Meter 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by gidan82 View Post
Hi to everyone! I'm Italian so sorry for my bad english
here is my problem: I have a nexus s, I tried many firmwares since cyanogenmod10 but my phone unfortunately has never been quick( i have 0 games and less than 20 apps with no notification and greenifyzed with greenify). I think I have ruined something at the firmware level and I want to hard reset everything to come back at the moment i pulled out my nexus from the box with no root.
I don't care to have the latest fw, i just want a quick phone that can I use to call and to navigate internet.

thanks to everyone for the help!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...risk-t2551028/

Read up. You'll find the answers.
Get some logs from here before spamming threads with "It doesn't work !!!"
The Following User Says Thank You to smit.sanghavi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]