No registration required

Nexus S slow and buggy

OP gidan82

12th May 2014, 10:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi to everyone! I'm Italian so sorry for my bad english
here is my problem: I have a nexus s, I tried many firmwares since cyanogenmod10 but my phone unfortunately has never been quick( i have 0 games and less than 20 apps with no notification and greenifyzed with greenify). I think I have ruined something at the firmware level and I want to hard reset everything to come back at the moment i pulled out my nexus from the box with no root.
I don't care to have the latest fw, i just want a quick phone that can I use to call and to navigate internet.

thanks to everyone for the help!
Last edited by gidan82; 12th May 2014 at 12:46 PM.
12th May 2014, 12:36 PM   |  #2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 135

408 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gidan82

Hi to everyone! I'm Italian so sorry for my bad english
here is my problem: I have a nexus s, I tried many firmwares since cyanogenmod10 but my phone unfortunately has never been quick( i have 0 games and less than 20 apps with no notification and greenifyzed with greenify). I think I have ruined something at the firmware level and I want to hard reset everything to come back at the moment i pulled out my nexus from the box with no root.
I don't care to have the latest fw, i just want a quick phone that can I use to call and to navigate internet.

thanks to everyone for the help!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...risk-t2551028/

Read up. You'll find the answers.
The Following User Says Thank You to smit.sanghavi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread