FORUMS

Make Your Network Smart – XDA Xposed Tuesday

We rave about the features and abilities of our smartphones. However, in order for … more

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

[Q] Nexus S stuck on boot screen

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Dar1a, Junior Member on 30th November 2012, 04:34 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
My battery died, after I charged it up the phone won't load past Jelly Bean boot screen with X on it. I am able to access bootloader, however after recovery it still starts loading at X screen. Is it possible to recover the data off the phone?

Phone is locked.
Last edited by Dar1a; 30th November 2012 at 04:39 PM. Reason: additional info
 
 
30th November 2012, 04:57 PM |#2  
DJBhardwaj's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,964
 
Donate to Me
More
Have you tried mounting USB storage via recovery?
1st December 2012, 12:58 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJBhardwaj

Have you tried mounting USB storage via recovery?

Computer sees the phone, but does not open says no drivers. And it does not see it as adb device. Any ideas how to connect to it?
1st December 2012, 02:48 AM |#4  
DJBhardwaj's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,964
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar1a

Computer sees the phone, but does not open says no drivers. And it does not see it as adb device. Any ideas how to connect to it?

Contact me via private message. I guess I can help with that
3rd December 2012, 02:43 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Flag Canada
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Same
I have the same problem. Nexus S boots to the X screen and then turns black and starts over. I can boot into fastboot but no connectivity via USB.

I wish the solution was public and not in PMs.
3rd December 2012, 06:23 AM |#6  
DJBhardwaj's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,964
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxp1l0t

I have the same problem. Nexus S boots to the X screen and then turns black and starts over. I can boot into fastboot but no connectivity via USB.

I wish the solution was public and not in PMs.

Do you have a custom recovery flashed ?
If yes, try factory reset via it and restart. But if still then It doesn't boot, let me know.
26th February 2013, 01:25 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
same problem......my phone is non rooted
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJBhardwaj

Do you have a custom recovery flashed ?
If yes, try factory reset via it and restart. But if still then It doesn't boot, let me know.

If you know the solution plz let us know
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes