FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Nexus S unable to boot into cwm 6.0.4.3

14th March 2014, 06:36 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi there, i would like to ask for some help here, new to the nexus s, but has previous experience with the HTC HD2. What i have done so far:
1. (bootloader was already unlocked) flashed recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.3-crespo.img via fastboot(success)
2. stuck at google bootscreen when i try to boot into recovery via bootloader mode and fastboot. (waited for about 10 mins before i took out the batt.)

Can someone please tell me if i have done something wrong? It should be stock, was borrowed from a friend who has factory reset it before i got it. Would like to flash my cm11 and Gapps!

14th March 2014, 09:15 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...-root-t2034264

I think that thread can help you a bit.. xD
6th February 2015, 03:37 PM |#3  
Flag Srinagar
Thanks Meter: 44

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mervin989

Hi there, i would like to ask for some help here, new to the nexus s, but has previous experience with the HTC HD2. What i have done so far:
1. (bootloader was already unlocked) flashed recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.3-crespo.img via fastboot(success)
2. stuck at google bootscreen when i try to boot into recovery via bootloader mode and fastboot. (waited for about 10 mins before i took out the batt.)

Can someone please tell me if i have done something wrong? It should be stock, was borrowed from a friend who has factory reset it before i got it. Would like to flash my cm11 and Gapps!

Try to flash some other version of recovery of CWM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread