- The NFC option is grayed out in Settings as seen in the screenshot and it seems it's permanently turned on.
- I've waited for the device to complete a few battery full cycles with CM 11 M6.
- Tried almost all so-called-solutions, but none of them really helped.
- The problem is there in both Dalvik and ARC run times.
- Went back to the official ICS ROM and the battery lasts for almost a day. So, the issue is not with the battery.
A possible solution is to bring back the ability to disable / delete nfc.apk without causing Settings to FC. It will be great if somebody can do a flashable package to make this happen.
Is there any other possible solution for this? If there is nothing else, it seems like I should go back to JB ROMs.