5,606,201 Members 33,766 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] looking for 4.1.2 rom have features below

Tip us?
 
xxxMADxxx
Old
(Last edited by xxxMADxxx; 14th February 2013 at 02:15 PM.)
#1  
xxxMADxxx's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 765
Posts: 1,443
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: C:\Program Files
Default [q] looking for 4.1.2 rom have features below

Hi all..sorry if this question has been asked..now im searching rom 4.1.2 have this features because crespo still new for me..

1. Transparency option on statusbar
2. Have WEATHER WIDGET on notification pulldown (Like AOKP)
3. Centerclock
4. Support Theme Chooser

If someone can tell me im very grateful..Thanks
We Are Family We Are

 
stuffinthesky
Old
#2  
stuffinthesky's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 425
Posts: 906
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Default Re: [q] looking for 4.1.2 rom have features below

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxMADxxx View Post
(Like AOKP)
AOKP is much like AOKP. Try AOKP. You may like AOKP, with it being like AOKP.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to stuffinthesky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
xxxMADxxx
Old
#3  
xxxMADxxx's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 765
Posts: 1,443
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: C:\Program Files
Default Re: [q] looking for 4.1.2 rom have features below

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffinthesky View Post
AOKP is much like AOKP. Try AOKP. You may like AOKP, with it being like AOKP.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
Yes..i love AOKP,but on latest AOKP for our crespo didnt have Transparency option am i right?

Sent from my Nexus s using Tapatalk 2
We Are Family We Are

 
stuffinthesky
Old
(Last edited by stuffinthesky; 15th February 2013 at 04:36 AM.)
#4  
stuffinthesky's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 425
Posts: 906
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Default Re: [q] looking for 4.1.2 rom have features below

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxMADxxx View Post
Yes..i love AOKP,but on latest AOKP for our crespo didnt have Transparency option am i right?

Sent from my Nexus s using Tapatalk 2
I'll have to check again, but yes, I believe you to be correct. What about PA 2.54? Except for notif weather. Which means having to use Notification weather app. Too large in tray, imo, and I loathe using extra apps just for one or two features not present in the rom. Day by day, I want to build my own from base up.

*Edit* black bean 6, and I apologize for previous reply. Slow days at work drive me nuts.
Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to stuffinthesky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
xxxMADxxx
Old
#5  
xxxMADxxx's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 765
Posts: 1,443
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: C:\Program Files
Default Re: [q] looking for 4.1.2 rom have features below

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffinthesky View Post
I'll have to check again, but yes, I believe you to be correct. What about PA 2.54? Except for notif weather. Which means having to use Notification weather app. Too large in tray, imo, and I loathe using extra apps just for one or two features not present in the rom. Day by day, I want to build my own from base up.

*Edit* black bean 6, and I apologize for previous reply. Slow days at work drive me nuts.
Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
Ok..gonna try bb6..hope u success with your xylon build sir..thx

Sent from my Nexus s using Tapatalk 2
We Are Family We Are

 
AzN MusiQ
Old
#6  
AzN MusiQ's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 174
Join Date: Oct 2012
Default AW: [q] looking for 4.1.2 rom have features below

Can you please post the downloadlink for bb6?
Thx.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus S mit Tapatalk 2
Phone: iPhone 5
Model: 16GB
Version: iOS 7.1



2. Phone: Nexus S
Model: GT-i9023 aka crespo
Rom: Slimkat 4.4.2
Kernel: Cyanogenmod



Tablet: Nexus 7
Model: WiFi aka flo
Rom: Stock 4.4.2
Kernel: elementalX 2.6
Mods: Xposed Frameworks with Gravitybox, Youtube Adaway, Tab to Scroll
 
anshumandash
Old
#7  
anshumandash's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 416
Posts: 1,299
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bangalore

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzN MusiQ View Post
Can you please post the downloadlink for bb6?
Thx.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus S mit Tapatalk 2
Download BB6
http://goo.im/devs/BAKED/crespo

Download inverted gapps for BB6 - chose gappsinverted-jb-20121029-signed.zip
http://goo.im/devs/BAKED/gapps/

The Following User Says Thank You to anshumandash For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes