So, my phone got soaked in water for I think 10mins or more? I'm not really sure but when I found out, we immediately removed the battery then disassembled it and let it dry for 2 hours then since I'm at work, I reassemble it and went home. My travel time is about 1 1/2 hour then I take out my cellphone and let it dry for about 2 hours.
Okay, after that 2 hours, I tried opening again my phone, I attached the battery and TURNED it ON by pressing the power button, then it opens but it won't pass the Google logo... I remove the battery and attached it again then I tried to go to recovery mode, I got in bootloader but when I tried to boot again in recovery, it still won't pass the Google logo, I removed the battery again and tried to boot it again but when I attached the battery, it AUTOMATICALLY TURNED ON then I detached the battery again and dry it again overnight until now...
So my question is, do you think my phone will still work? Or perphaps I won't be able to use it again? I'm worried since it's my only android phone I have.
Please enlighten me! Thank you.
Okay, my phone is working again, thanks to my father who clean the board using thinner and it's now smooth as it is before, well, as of now and I'm still observing if there's damage left...
Thanks for everyone who helped. LOL