Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,382 Members 47,304 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Back to the NS: Snappy ROM suggestions?

Tip us?

Fas1h
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Oooh I just came to this phone from Sensation 4g, still need to root it and all and I have never owned samsung or nexus so I really dont know how bad the rooting will be, but nothing can be worse than unlocking/rooting a HTC, right? Well I have only jumped from one HTC to some other HTC. And I was looking at the ROMs here and I was completely lost and I really don't want to try ALL roms again, too much time consuming. So definitely gonna try the ROMs mentioned here. Stock is a tad bit laggy.

simms22
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 21,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fas1h View Post
Oooh I just came to this phone from Sensation 4g, still need to root it and all and I have never owned samsung or nexus so I really dont know how bad the rooting will be, but nothing can be worse than unlocking/rooting a HTC, right? Well I have only jumped from one HTC to some other HTC. And I was looking at the ROMs here and I was completely lost and I really don't want to try ALL roms again, too much time consuming. So definitely gonna try the ROMs mentioned here. Stock is a tad bit laggy.
any nexus is easy to root, the basics..

1. "fastboot oem unlock" via fastboot
2. fastboot flash a custom recovery
3. flash the su binaries in your recovery
4. reboot and profit
Google+ Profile
Twitter Simms22
DerKernel For Trinity kernels and more!
The Following User Says Thank You to simms22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]