trying to format sd card
Guys the lock / unlock did not reap dividends....
I tried formatting sd card from:
1. CWM but after a restart the data is still there....
2. From windows which includes:
a) Quick format &
b) Complete format
Both these formats, I mean all of these options did not succeed, from windows it says format unsuccessful...
I think the internal sd card of the phone is, i dunno, somehow write protected or somehow malfunctioned.... i dunno how this hapenned cuz i was listening to music when it hapenned and it it just froze.....(read my 1st post)
Guys, if there is an option remaining please tell me cuz i am going crazzzzzyyyyyy....aaaaaarrrrrrhhhhhhhhh!!!!
I have tried:
1. Odin flash ---> failure
2. Tried copying a new rom and tried installing ---> failure
3. Flashed 2 seperate versions of CWM (crespo's and the latest ) both did not work, mean; i was not able to succesfully copy a new rom and flash it, everything i copy does not stay there after restart, or if i try to install before restart it gives error.... ---> failure
4. Locked the fastboot and unlocked it (not once, several times)..... ---> failure
All of the above did not work... the root cause of the problem is that i cant write on sd which is some sort of write failure but doesnt says so....
IF I WERE TO RETURN THE PHONE TO SAMSUNG/GOOGLE WARRANTY CENTRE WHAT SHOULD I DO IF THERE IS NO OTHER OPTON LEFT ???
fastboot erase recovery
fastboot oem lock
Does this reinstates my warranty right???