You can manage this tweak:
- CPU Governor
- Custom Voltage, now also support uv_mv_table (some kernel still use this)
- Max/min scaling frequencies
- CM Led
- IO scheduler selection
- Fast charge toggle
this app will restore seting on boot,
so you don't need to create/edit init script
NSTools icon by Ziv Feldman
German translation and tab icons by fschaefer
Italian translation by mattia.b89, updated by etoy
French translation by benseoul
Korean translation by phone_user
Dutch translation by jorim.tielemans, updated by micha3lvd
Polish translation by marekcichecki
Portuguese translation by Mykos
- If something bad happenned and you want to reset NSTools config,
install reset_nstools.zip in recovery (if its not work, try to mount /data from recovery menu before applying the zip)
It will reset to default kernel setting. You can recheck that after reboot.
- starting in v1.8 app will detect kernel version on boot, if the version has changed the settings will be discarded.
- The new permission on v1.12 and up: read contacts is used for detect missed call. You can check the source code on my github to make sure this app don't read/send your contacts data.
- read this thread about CPU governor
- for those who have problem with smartassV2 governor settings, ask your kernel developer to patch their source, see this post
just fix the issue in smartassV2
it's not a NSTools issue.
For ROM developer
I've added Android.mk file so you can directly build NSTools with android build system
I've also publish my certificate here https://github.com/arifhn/platform_build