5,599,677 Members 44,931 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][v2.0] Sense 4.0 style Multitasking (IMM76D / AOKP M5 / CM9 20120521)

Tip us?
 
jabbeboy
Old
#51  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 381
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Nassjo
I guess that this mod doesnt work on Pixelrom 1.72 ? Its 4.0.4 and its orginal souce IMMD26, but i guess its gotta be the real deal rom?
 
DarkhShadow
Old
#52  
DarkhShadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 278
Posts: 1,797
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Essex
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabbeboy View Post
I guess that this mod doesnt work on Pixelrom 1.72 ? Its 4.0.4 and its orginal souce IMMD26, but i guess its gotta be the real deal rom?
PixelRom has a modded framework-res.apk, so no it won't work

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using XDA Premium HD app
 
Phone: Nexus 4
Unlocked bootloader, TWRP, Faux123 kernel and PA4 early build
---
Phone: Nexus S (GT-i9020T)
BB6
Unlocked bootloader, TWRP 2.1.1, Marmite v7 and rooted
---
Tablet: Nexus 7
AOKP JB Build (something)
Unlocked, Franco kernel (latest), rooted
---

Quinny899 "Typical Android Market User..."

WHY U NO WORK?
I HATE YOU!
ONE STAR UNTIL THIS <insert bullsh*t here> IS FIXED

---

 
Nexism
Old
#53  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 270
Join Date: Jul 2011
Is there any chance of an aokp for the ns4g? I know you get a ton of requests but I want this so bad.
What would happen if I flashed the GSM aokp?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent Blue Tapatalk
 
xuser
Old
#54  
xuser's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 186
Posts: 812
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: San Diego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexism View Post
Is there any chance of an aokp for the ns4g? I know you get a ton of requests but I want this so bad.
What would happen if I flashed the GSM aokp?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent Blue Tapatalk
+1. This would be awesome on NS4G (AOKPv31). Thanks!
Samsung Galaxy S4 Sprint
ROM: CM 11 Unofficial 4.4
Kernel: KT-SGS4 4.4

Asus Transformer TF101
ROM: KatKiss #028 4.3.1
Kernel: KatKernel #18
 
Jorgefc82
Old
(Last edited by Jorgefc82; 13th April 2012 at 11:59 AM.)
#55  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 28
Join Date: Mar 2011
thanks for this mod and guide, it's great! I have applied on SGSI9000 [Elite ROM]. This is the link to my thread.

http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=360188

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tBmtu3EO1s
 
ubnub82
Old
#56  
ubnub82's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 38
Posts: 471
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sterling Heights
NS4G version for Aokp soon?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium
Current Phones:
Htc One
Rom: Android Revolution

Past phones:
Samsung Moment
HTC Hero CDMA
Nexus S 4G

 
Nexism
Old
#57  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 270
Join Date: Jul 2011
Yeah I couldn't figure out how to patch mine. Like I said I be a noob.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
 
evilisto
Old
#58  
evilisto's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2333
Posts: 486
Join Date: Nov 2010
Sorry, I will not make flashable mod for roms(or devices) that I cannot test.
(All current mods for gsm roms are tested on my gsm nexus s.)

Basically, I don't have that much time to take all requests from many devices and roms users. So I wrote guides for all my mods instead of taking all those requests.

I think that is much better than I devote my entire life to making all my mods for all devices and all roms in this world...

And because source code is already released, I think those requests should go to each rom's dev. Maybe that is far much better than making this mod for all roms by myself.


Quote:
Originally Posted by alen1901 View Post
@Evilisto
I tried to implement this multitask style with circle battery mod, to work on cm9v5. But i get strange multitask layout than: up on center are some numbers(for example:@2372028), preview tabs are not curved, they are flat, when there is only 1 recent app half background is black and half grey like it should be. Can you help somehow?
I don't know what you exactly did but I think the best method is compiling from source code. Personally I don't use that but circle battery mod is fairly common thing so you can easily find patch.. And this mod's patch is in my guide thread (link is in op).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexism View Post
Yeah I couldn't figure out how to patch mine. Like I said I be a noob.
See this post : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=30
| Google+ |
The Following User Says Thank You to evilisto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
alen1901
Old
#59  
alen1901's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6042
Posts: 5,003
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilisto View Post
Sorry, I will not make flashable mod for roms(or devices) that I cannot test.
(All current mods for gsm roms are tested on my gsm nexus s.)

Basically, I don't have that much time to take all requests from many devices and roms users. So I wrote guides for all my mods instead of taking all those requests.

I think that is much better than I devote my entire life to making all my mods for all devices and all roms in this world...

And because source code is already released, I think those requests should go to each rom's dev. Maybe that is far much better than making this mod for all roms by myself.




I don't know what you exactly did but I think the best method is compiling from source code. Personally I don't use that but circle battery mod is fairly common thing so you can easily find patch.. And this mod's patch is in my guide thread (link is in op).



See this post : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=30
I tried to combine battery circle mod, sense 4.0 style multitasking and oragne to blue mod. All in one flashable zip. Not succsseded.

Sent from my Nexus S
Nexus 5
ROM: Purity
KERNEL: Purified
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nexus 5 Purity rom THEMES. click.

Nexus 4 Purity rom THEMES. click.

My Galaxy S4 lockscreen for Galaxy S2. click.
 
pratik1708
Old
#60  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Aug 2008
Hi Guys,
I am new to this...
i tried flashing it on ICS 404 dodexed.... it get's stuck on boot screen...
any help appreciated.

Tags
multitasking sense 4.0 htc one
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes