Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

Micromax Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[REQ]LauncherPro Icon

OP unremarked

27th December 2010, 04:27 PM   |  #1  
unremarked's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Out There
Thanks Meter: 190
 
882 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Hey folks, I'm wondering if someone more clever than I could throw together a real quick Gmail icon for LauncherPro or link me to where I might find one. I'm pretty fail with photoshop and barely able to put together stick figures in MSPaint...

All I want to do is take the generic Gmail icon and turn the red bits green like the phone/web browser/messaging app.

Thanks for your time.
27th December 2010, 06:54 PM   |  #2  
jabbawalkee's Avatar
Senior Member
Chevy Chase, MD
Thanks Meter: 175
 
2,039 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unremarked

Hey folks, I'm wondering if someone more clever than I could throw together a real quick Gmail icon for LauncherPro or link me to where I might find one. I'm pretty fail with photoshop and barely able to put together stick figures in MSPaint...

All I want to do is take the generic Gmail icon and turn the red bits green like the phone/web browser/messaging app.

Thanks for your time.

Here you go...2 options - second one is better though
Attached Images
  
The Following User Says Thank You to jabbawalkee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th December 2010, 06:57 PM   |  #3  
unremarked's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Out There
Thanks Meter: 190
 
882 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabbawalkee

Here you go...2 options - second one is better though

Thanks a ton, mate! You are awesome, sir.

It was just bothering me to have a green-tinted phone, green-tinted messaging, green-tinted web, and red gmail! haha.
3rd January 2011, 01:00 PM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
Is it possible to save images from the xda app? Am I doing summat wrong? Alternative ly if the app linked to the post URL it would be very useful.

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App
3rd January 2011, 01:44 PM   |  #5  
nxt's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 331
 
1,885 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2006
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=870691
Dude made tons of them.
3rd January 2011, 11:38 PM   |  #6  
unremarked's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Out There
Thanks Meter: 190
 
882 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=870691
Dude made tons of them.

Wow, even better! Thanks for the find!


Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes