Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,599 Members 38,364 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Theme] DA JELLY Themes - "NEW" CLEARJELLY & TeamBlackout Black and Transparent Apps

Tip us?
 
JohnCorleone
Old
(Last edited by JohnCorleone; 26th March 2012 at 07:43 PM.)
#11  
JohnCorleone's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5,769
Posts: 15,522
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Whittier,CA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96 View Post
You might want to wait, I'm updating it again within an hour.

DarkICE CM9 Skanked sent this from the app!
Sounds good. Thanks for the heads up! Edit...mashing the refresh button..lol

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium
 
djdarkknight96
Old
#12  
djdarkknight96's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 13,315
Posts: 9,835
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Springfield

 
DONATE TO ME
Updated to latest Skank update and only theme change was the settings background is now pure black instead of gradient. I forgot I did that thus didn't change the theme version. Had a lot going on yesterday... :)

Enjoy!

DJ
NEXUS 5 Hammerhead:
ROM: CM11 With BlakKat goodness
NEXUS 7 Flo:
ROM: CM11 With KlearKat goodness
More from me:
Get some Black and Clear apps here: TeamBlackOutApps Updater


The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
JohnCorleone
Old
#13  
JohnCorleone's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5,769
Posts: 15,522
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Whittier,CA

 
DONATE TO ME
I have been trolling like no other waiting for this update! Going to download and flash now. Thanks!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
 
djdarkknight96
Old
#14  
djdarkknight96's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 13,315
Posts: 9,835
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Springfield

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone View Post
I have been trolling like no other waiting for this update! Going to download and flash now. Thanks!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
Lol, if you subscribe to the thread you can get emails with my changes...or follow me on twitter. ;)

DarkICE CM9 Skanked sent this from the app!
NEXUS 5 Hammerhead:
ROM: CM11 With BlakKat goodness
NEXUS 7 Flo:
ROM: CM11 With KlearKat goodness
More from me:
Get some Black and Clear apps here: TeamBlackOutApps Updater


 
JohnCorleone
Old
(Last edited by JohnCorleone; 26th March 2012 at 10:47 PM.)
#15  
JohnCorleone's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5,769
Posts: 15,522
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Whittier,CA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96 View Post
Lol, if you subscribe to the thread you can get emails with my changes...or follow me on twitter. ;)

DarkICE CM9 Skanked sent this from the app!
I will definitely do that. I just booted and I have a FC on GTalk, Gallery, and Android Keyboard. I am wondering if I possibly flashed the wrong gapps. Clearing app data didn't work. I will start over...reflash ROM, redownload theme and try again because this looks great! Even the "Android Is Updating" is themed when it first boots. Maybe user error...edit...yup user error! Wrong gapps damn it! Lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
 
y3mita
Old
#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 181
Posts: 1,042
Join Date: Dec 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
About to flash latest kang then your theme

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
 
djdarkknight96
Old
#17  
djdarkknight96's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 13,315
Posts: 9,835
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Springfield

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone View Post
I will definitely do that. I just booted and I have a FC on GTalk, Gallery, and Android Keyboard. I am wondering if I possibly flashed the wrong gapps. Clearing app data didn't work. I will start over...reflash ROM, redownload theme and try again because this looks great! Even the "Android Is Updating" is themed when it first boots. Maybe user error

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
Hmmm, you might need to wipe data. Flash the rom and gapps...boot up then flash the theme. Let me know how it goes.

DarkICE CM9 Skanked sent this from the app!
NEXUS 5 Hammerhead:
ROM: CM11 With BlakKat goodness
NEXUS 7 Flo:
ROM: CM11 With KlearKat goodness
More from me:
Get some Black and Clear apps here: TeamBlackOutApps Updater


 
JohnCorleone
Old
#18  
JohnCorleone's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5,769
Posts: 15,522
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Whittier,CA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96 View Post
Hmmm, you might need to wipe data. Flash the rom and gapps...boot up then flash the theme. Let me know how it goes.

DarkICE CM9 Skanked sent this from the app!
I screwed the pooch! I knew by the FC's that I must have flashed the wrong gapps. I am starting fresh...with the correct gapps this time..lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
 
djdarkknight96
Old
#19  
djdarkknight96's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 13,315
Posts: 9,835
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Springfield

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone View Post
I screwed the pooch! I knew by the FC's that I must have flashed the wrong gapps. I am starting fresh...with the correct gapps this time..lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
Ah, ok. :P

DarkICE CM9 Skanked sent this from the app!
NEXUS 5 Hammerhead:
ROM: CM11 With BlakKat goodness
NEXUS 7 Flo:
ROM: CM11 With KlearKat goodness
More from me:
Get some Black and Clear apps here: TeamBlackOutApps Updater


 
JohnCorleone
Old
#20  
JohnCorleone's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5,769
Posts: 15,522
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Whittier,CA

 
DONATE TO ME
OK, now here's an accurate report... theme is nearly flawless. Only minor things I see is Dialer and People/Contacts icons aren't themed and inside Contacts is still white but other than that....perfection!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes