5,595,196 Members 46,296 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

NEW-UPDATE 28.11/NexusS JellyBean 4.2 camera, 4.2 clock, swype keyboard

Tip us?
 
xxsicknessxx
Old
#251  
xxsicknessxx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 85
Posts: 686
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by n2d551 View Post
R. I. F. Reading is forgotten. Read the op
**(only if you have 2 gallery's) after flashing Gallery/camera zip, go to system/app with some file manager
like root explorer, put permissions to read/write and delete Gallery2.apk. Reboot.

**if you feel something is wrong, go to recovery, wipe cache and fix permissions.
Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda app-developers app
you mean if you have 2 gallerys in the app drawer or in the system app folder?
Samsung Galaxy S III - I747(rooted)
Rom - Rootbox (nightlys)
Recovery -TWRP
________________________________________

[APP] Rom/Recovery Flashing from phone -------> MobilODIN<--
[Driver|FIX] for the Hardware ID ERROR? Samsung Drivers <--- [don't update]
[TOOL ]Get 32 / 64bit windows ADB--------> Android Comander <--
http://mcsearcher.files.wordpress.co...tightjeans.gif
 
alen1901
Old
#252  
alen1901's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6033
Posts: 4,992
Join Date: Jan 2011
Default Re: NEW-UPDATE 28.11/NexusS JellyBean 4.2 camera, 4.2 clock, swype keyboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsicknessxx View Post
you mean if you have 2 gallerys in the app drawer or in the system app folder?
Think about it. Its the same.

Sent from SpeedMachine i9100
Nexus 5
ROM: Purity
KERNEL: Purified
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nexus 5 Purity rom THEMES. click.

Nexus 4 Purity rom THEMES. click.

My Galaxy S4 lockscreen for Galaxy S2. click.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alen1901 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
monsieurkovich
Old
#253  
monsieurkovich's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Dec 2012
Default Re: NEW-UPDATE 28.11/NexusS JellyBean 4.2 camera, 4.2 clock, swype keyboard

Is that works on galaxy ace?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
 
alen1901
Old
#254  
alen1901's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6033
Posts: 4,992
Join Date: Jan 2011
Default Re: NEW-UPDATE 28.11/NexusS JellyBean 4.2 camera, 4.2 clock, swype keyboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsieurkovich View Post
Is that works on galaxy ace?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
You can try. I think it could work. Just make backup first.

Sent from SpeedMachine i9100
Nexus 5
ROM: Purity
KERNEL: Purified
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nexus 5 Purity rom THEMES. click.

Nexus 4 Purity rom THEMES. click.

My Galaxy S4 lockscreen for Galaxy S2. click.
 
esse09
Old
#255  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 3
Join Date: Feb 2013
Hi all...
the camera app works perfectly on my Nexus S, but the pictures are very very very small and low quality... you can't even tell apart the objects. Is this a common issue with the phone, should i try to reinstall?
(I have deleted the Gallery2.apk, I flashed with clockworkmod recovery 6.0.1.0, I am using SlimBean 4.2.1.rc2)
 
alen1901
Old
#256  
alen1901's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6033
Posts: 4,992
Join Date: Jan 2011
Default Re: NEW-UPDATE 28.11/NexusS JellyBean 4.2 camera, 4.2 clock, swype keyboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by esse09 View Post
Hi all...
the camera app works perfectly on my Nexus S, but the pictures are very very very small and low quality... you can't even tell apart the objects. Is this a common issue with the phone, should i try to reinstall?
(I have deleted the Gallery2.apk, I flashed with clockworkmod recovery 6.0.1.0, I am using SlimBean 4.2.1.rc2)
See camera settings and increase picture quality. Its working great for me.

Sent from SpeedMachine i9100
Nexus 5
ROM: Purity
KERNEL: Purified
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nexus 5 Purity rom THEMES. click.

Nexus 4 Purity rom THEMES. click.

My Galaxy S4 lockscreen for Galaxy S2. click.
The Following User Says Thank You to alen1901 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
esse09
Old
(Last edited by esse09; 12th February 2013 at 01:07 PM.)
#257  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 3
Join Date: Feb 2013
I only get three settings available, scene - location - dimensions, and it is already set to 5 megapixels

EDIT: sorry, i checked again and the pictures look okai... i guess the phone is taking a very long time to render!
now i only have to learn how to take these pictures to have a nice result

Quote:
Originally Posted by alen1901 View Post
See camera settings and increase picture quality. Its working great for me.

Sent from SpeedMachine i9100
The Following User Says Thank You to esse09 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
alen1901
Old
#258  
alen1901's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6033
Posts: 4,992
Join Date: Jan 2011
Default Re: NEW-UPDATE 28.11/NexusS JellyBean 4.2 camera, 4.2 clock, swype keyboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by esse09 View Post
I only get three settings available, scene - location - dimensions, and it is already set to 5 megapixels

EDIT: sorry, i checked again and the pictures look okai... i guess the phone is taking a very long time to render!
now i only have to learn how to take these pictures to have a nice result
For best photosphere you need to place camera on 1 spot and rotate it there on that spot. For good one you can use tripod or you can stand still and fix your arms, dont move anything except palms.

Sent from my Nexus s
Nexus 5
ROM: Purity
KERNEL: Purified
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nexus 5 Purity rom THEMES. click.

Nexus 4 Purity rom THEMES. click.

My Galaxy S4 lockscreen for Galaxy S2. click.
 
Thisnameisepic
Old
#259  
Thisnameisepic's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 831
Posts: 333
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Skopelos
Any way to get the 3x2 widget from Deskclock.apk to work? I' ve renamed it to ClockPackage.apk as that was how my clock app was called, replaced my original clock app, set permisions and rebooted. The app works, 2x2 widget works but 3x2 widget says Error while loading widget.
 
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-9100
ROM: NeatROM Lite 4.3 LSD
Kernel: Siyah v6 b5
Modem: XXLS8
External: SANDISK 32GB CLASS 10

THE RED BLUR's CAVE OF GUIDES ON FLASHING AND USING LSJ/LS8/LSD ROMS AND KERNELS + BONUS TOOLS
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=35923600

 
alen1901
Old
#260  
alen1901's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6033
Posts: 4,992
Join Date: Jan 2011
Default Re: NEW-UPDATE 28.11/NexusS JellyBean 4.2 camera, 4.2 clock, swype keyboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisnameisepic View Post
Any way to get the 3x2 widget from Deskclock.apk to work? I' ve renamed it to ClockPackage.apk as that was how my clock app was called, replaced my original clock app, set permisions and rebooted. The app works, 2x2 widget works but 3x2 widget says Error while loading widget.
You mean digital clock? Its not available, dunno why, i think its combined with framework.

Sent from SpeedMachine i9100
Nexus 5
ROM: Purity
KERNEL: Purified
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nexus 5 Purity rom THEMES. click.

Nexus 4 Purity rom THEMES. click.

My Galaxy S4 lockscreen for Galaxy S2. click.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes