[Guide] Whatsapp Fix in Stock Rom

1st September 2014, 06:26 AM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 0

28 posts
Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by singhnsk

Do we need to have a rooted phone for this? I tried to push it and then the pull brings the original file, not modified.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Do we need to have a rooted phone for this? I tried to push it and then the pull brings the original file, not modified.

just download whatsapp virsion 2.11.245 and make your account on it if it show phone date is invalid than change your phones date as jun 2014 after all done you have to replace whatsapp to a letest virsion

and the gemsbond idea for avoiding #your device is not supported# is make a widgets on your x 's home screen
1st September 2014, 08:39 AM   |  #32  

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sktbarmer

just download whatsapp virsion 2.11.245 and make your account on it if it show phone date is invalid than change your phones date as jun 2014 after all done you have to replace whatsapp to a letest virsion

and the gemsbond idea for avoiding #your device is not supported# is make a widgets on your x 's home screen

This walkthrough doesn't work anymore, because WhatsApp checks for date and figure out the correct date even if you changed the date of the device !!
1st September 2014, 01:35 PM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 2

15 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Lucius

This walkthrough doesn't work anymore, because WhatsApp checks for date and figure out the correct date even if you changed the date of the device !!

Exactly. Now it verifies time with the server and not just the phone.
3rd September 2014, 12:43 PM   |  #34  

3 posts
I just installed the new version of Whatsapp straight from the 1 app store. They seem to have fixed the issue. I'm using the X2.
3rd September 2014, 08:04 PM   |  #35  

1 posts
Yes,it works on Nokia XL.:thumbup:

Sent from my Nokia_XL using Tapatalk 2
5th September 2014, 06:37 PM   |  #36  

13 posts
Thumbs up
thanx
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags