Drivers USBNokia X 1.2.4.1.. [RESOLVED]

Search This thread

yoann44

May 2, 2014
Hello

I've to do new update in my Nokia X (1.2.4.1) but now, my nokia x is doesn't recognized on my PC ... so i can't root with nokia manager or toolkit x ...:(:( an idea ???? (i to try with anoter USB port, reinstall drivers .. nothing ...)

EDIT: topic resolved enjoy ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Albarian

meanjan_basu

Jun 21, 2014
Hello

I've to do new update in my Nokia X (1.2.4.1) but now, my nokia x is doesn't recognized on my PC ... so i can't root with nokia manager or toolkit x ...:(:( an idea ???? (i to try with anoter USB port, reinstall drivers .. nothing ...)

Is it shows ur internal memory and sd card in your PC normally??

meanjan_basu

Jun 21, 2014
flash ? it's official update ... drivers were recognized before the update .. i don't understand why not now ..

(and for install SDK : . nooooooooooooo :(:( )

Did you know that the official update file of platform1.2 is something wrong happened??Many devices were stuck at stock recovery mode during installation process of official update.They had to copy the update file on sd card and update it manually through CWM/Stock recovery.
I suggest you to do Factory reset or Reflash the Rom..

Last edited:

yoann44

May 2, 2014
Did you know that the official update file of platform1.2 is something wrong happened??Many devices were stuck at stock recovery mode during installation process of official update.They have copy the update file on sd card and update it manually through CWM/Stock recovery.
I suggest you to do Factory reset or Reflash the Rom..

Not everything went well .. I swapped my original memory .. I start the update, everything went correctly .. there is no problem on the phone while working ! it's just why it no longer recognizes the drivers installed before? :eek:

yoann44

May 2, 2014
EDIT :

found to root without nokia x manager ^^ (it's good, i've new version 1.2.4.1 et plateform 1.2, with root and swap memory) .. so now drivers ... ^^

Last edited:

selmopn

Aug 2, 2014
Hello

Im also having a similar problem. i wasn't able to root my device before the 1.2.4.1 update. now that im trying to, i cant install the USB DRIVER for the present update. framaroot does not seem to work too.. help me please :(

Dom3616

May 7, 2013
Karachi
Im also having a similar problem. i wasn't able to root my device before the 1.2.4.1 update. now that im trying to, i cant install the USB DRIVER for the present update. framaroot does not seem to work too.. help me please :(

Goto General section and see my Tutorial on how to root. Download and install Nokia Drivers from Nokia Website.

selmopn

Aug 2, 2014
Goto General section and see my Tutorial on how to root. Download and install Nokia Drivers from Nokia Website.

Thank you, I've downloaded the toolkit before and do i have the 1.20 version of this. i can't get anywhere without being able to install the usb driver for this.. i've downloaded usb drivers for Nokia X from a lot of links now. it worked before the 1.2.4.1 update when i was on 1.1.2.2. i've even seen other people having the same problem as i have..

developer nokia.com/community/discussion/showthread.php/248118-Nokia-X-USB-Driver-does-not-work-after-1-2-x-x-device-update?p=941080#post941080 (can you kindly add a "." between developer and nokia xda wont let me post a link yet heehee)

discussions nokia.com/t5/Nokia-X/cant-able-to-install-drivers-nokia-xl/td-p/2856922 (same here)

i've also tried the Nokia X SDK which also provided another usb driver but still it did not work.:(

Dom3616

May 7, 2013
Karachi
Thank you, I've downloaded the toolkit before and do i have the 1.20 version of this. i can't get anywhere without being able to install the usb driver for this.. i've downloaded usb drivers for Nokia X from a lot of links now. it worked before the 1.2.4.1 update when i was on 1.1.2.2. i've even seen other people having the same problem as i have..

developer nokia.com/community/discussion/showthread.php/248118-Nokia-X-USB-Driver-does-not-work-after-1-2-x-x-device-update?p=941080#post941080 (can you kindly add a "." between developer and nokia xda wont let me post a link yet heehee)

discussions nokia.com/t5/Nokia-X/cant-able-to-install-drivers-nokia-xl/td-p/2856922 (same here)

i've also tried the Nokia X SDK which also provided another usb driver but still it did not work.:(

Fixed USB Drivers :http://xdaforums.com/nokia-x/general/fix-updated-adb-drivers-nokia-x-v1-2-4-1-t2835827

Reactions: selmopn

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello

EDIT: topic resolved enjoy ;)

Fixed USB Drivers :http://xdaforums.com/nokia-x/general/fix-updated-adb-drivers-nokia-x-v1-2-4-1-t2835827
    You sir are HEAVEN SENT!! may the droid goddess smile upon you :crying: thank you!!!