Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] [Flashify]Nokia X full bricked...

OP umangg2226

3rd September 2014, 01:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
idar,Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 6

22 posts
i was trying to install custom rom with twrp recovery.

I flashed it through flashify(i was in mini s5 rom). And reboot my mobile. But it wasent boot just black screen shows. I removed battery. N try to boot but simple vibrate. Mob complately dead. Than connect phone to pc. It asked to format disc so i formated it. Now no vibrate.

Please anybody find sollution. I thinked to go to nokia store but it is 200km away from my village.
3rd September 2014, 08:46 PM   |  #2  
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 465

845 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by umangg2226

i was trying to install custom rom with twrp recovery.

I flashed it through flashify(i was in mini s5 rom). And reboot my mobile. But it wasent boot just black screen shows. I removed battery. N try to boot but simple vibrate. Mob complately dead. Than connect phone to pc. It asked to format disc so i formated it. Now no vibrate.

Please anybody find sollution. I thinked to go to nokia store but it is 200km away from my village.

Say goodbye to your Nokia. Its gone.
5th September 2014, 12:41 PM   |  #3  
Flag Gresik
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
More
actually there is away to solve it with use linux, but the easier is put on nokia centre i you still have warranty , but dont say to them about from you doing that
5th September 2014, 01:07 PM   |  #4  
Flag sohag
Thanks Meter: 104

126 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by irealf1

actually there is away to solve it with use linux, but the easier is put on nokia centre i you still have warranty , but dont say to them about from you doing that

how to use linux
7th September 2014, 02:49 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
idar,Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 6

22 posts
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by taher nokia x

how to use linux

That mathod is available in other android phones section which have same problem like nokia x...

And finnaly... Nokia Care solved it... Getting my mobile back on this tuesday... 8-)
13th November 2014, 05:15 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 26

15 posts
More
Same thing happened
pls help me same thing happened to me while flashing miui recovery pls tell what you said to service centre and did they charge some fee please tell...??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aadarsh Gupta For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread