Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,829 Members 42,514 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

how to set wallpaper as potrait/landscape in nokia x??

Tip us?

meanjan_basu
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Default how to set wallpaper as potrait/landscape in nokia x??

I faced this problem when I installed Nova launcher.In Nova launcher the wallpaper sets as landscape mode by default.But in stock Rom set as potrait as default.Now i uninstalled nova launcher and i am in stock.But when I want to set wallpaper it shows me the landscape format not potrait.But I want potrait format which was default of Stock Rom.Any trick to get Potrait format back??

And I know that reset factory settings will solve this problem.But I do not want that.So any trick without factory reset??

Dom3616
Old
Thanks Meter 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanjan_basu View Post
I faced this problem when I installed Nova launcher.In Nova launcher the wallpaper sets as landscape mode by default.But in stock Rom set as potrait as default.Now i uninstalled nova launcher and i am in stock.But when I want to set wallpaper it shows me the landscape format not potrait.But I want potrait format which was default of Stock Rom.Any trick to get Potrait format back??

And I know that reset factory settings will solve this problem.But I do not want that.So any trick without factory reset??
You could try this: Clear data of Wallpaper Picker app in Settings-->Apps--> All Apps.
Hit thanks if my post helped you.
Me? A Nokia Dev. Currently working on Lewa OS for Nokia XL and KitKat.

My works:

meanjan_basu
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom3616 View Post
You could try this: Clear data of Wallpaper Picker app in Settings-->Apps--> All Apps.
I can not find anything named "Wallpaper Picker".I search it in Settings-->Apps-->Manage Apps--->All Apps.But Nothing Found..

Dom3616
Old
Thanks Meter 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanjan_basu View Post
I can not find anything named "Wallpaper Picker".I search it in Settings-->Apps-->Manage Apps--->All Apps.But Nothing Found..
Sorry, on a different ROM. Try clearing data for Gallery and Live Wallpaper Picker.
Hit thanks if my post helped you.
Me? A Nokia Dev. Currently working on Lewa OS for Nokia XL and KitKat.

My works:

The Following User Says Thank You to Dom3616 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

meanjan_basu
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom3616 View Post
Sorry, on a different ROM. Try clearing data for Gallery and Live Wallpaper Picker.
Its ok.But I do one think,I reinstalled the nova launcher.In launcher settings there was a option to set wallpaper as potrait.Then I select portrait.As a result now when i set a wallpaper it comes with a potrait format which i needed.Then I uninstalled the Nova launcher.Now in Stock I can set wallpaper in potrait format automatically.At last the problem is solved.I will try your Tips if it will happen again .And Thanks for your help.