Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

how to set wallpaper as potrait/landscape in nokia x??

OP meanjan_basu

16th July 2014, 09:47 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 19

94 posts
More
I faced this problem when I installed Nova launcher.In Nova launcher the wallpaper sets as landscape mode by default.But in stock Rom set as potrait as default.Now i uninstalled nova launcher and i am in stock.But when I want to set wallpaper it shows me the landscape format not potrait.But I want potrait format which was default of Stock Rom.Any trick to get Potrait format back??

And I know that reset factory settings will solve this problem.But I do not want that.So any trick without factory reset??
16th July 2014, 07:33 PM   |  #2  
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 481

846 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanjan_basu

I faced this problem when I installed Nova launcher.In Nova launcher the wallpaper sets as landscape mode by default.But in stock Rom set as potrait as default.Now i uninstalled nova launcher and i am in stock.But when I want to set wallpaper it shows me the landscape format not potrait.But I want potrait format which was default of Stock Rom.Any trick to get Potrait format back??

And I know that reset factory settings will solve this problem.But I do not want that.So any trick without factory reset??

You could try this: Clear data of Wallpaper Picker app in Settings-->Apps--> All Apps.
16th July 2014, 07:49 PM   |  #3  
OP Member

94 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom3616

You could try this: Clear data of Wallpaper Picker app in Settings-->Apps--> All Apps.

I can not find anything named "Wallpaper Picker".I search it in Settings-->Apps-->Manage Apps--->All Apps.But Nothing Found..
16th July 2014, 08:06 PM   |  #4  
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 481

846 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanjan_basu

I can not find anything named "Wallpaper Picker".I search it in Settings-->Apps-->Manage Apps--->All Apps.But Nothing Found..

Sorry, on a different ROM. Try clearing data for Gallery and Live Wallpaper Picker.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dom3616 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th July 2014, 08:18 PM   |  #5  
OP Member

94 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom3616

Sorry, on a different ROM. Try clearing data for Gallery and Live Wallpaper Picker.

Its ok.But I do one think,I reinstalled the nova launcher.In launcher settings there was a option to set wallpaper as potrait.Then I select portrait.As a result now when i set a wallpaper it comes with a potrait format which i needed.Then I uninstalled the Nova launcher.Now in Stock I can set wallpaper in potrait format automatically.At last the problem is solved.I will try your Tips if it will happen again .And Thanks for your help.
11th December 2014, 08:25 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
It works for me also , it happen due to third party launcher settings. if you only revert to default launcher the issue will pop ups. Any way
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread