HTC M9 Roundup: Availability and Prices

The post HTC M9 Roundup: Availability and Prices appeared first on xda-developers. … more

OnePlus Late March AMAA Roundup

The post OnePlus Late March AMAA Roundup appeared first on xda-developers. … more

Galaxy S6 Pricing & Availability Roundup

The post Galaxy S6 Pricing & Availability Roundup appeared first on xda-developers. … more

Are You Excited for USB Type-C on Smartphones?

The post Are You Excited for USB Type-C on Smartphones? appeared first on xda-developers. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] problem with games on lewa so

27th July 2014, 11:41 AM   |  #1  
gurram prashanth's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 25
 
226 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
i installed lewa os om nokia x

but when games like temple run 1,2,oz and subway surfers,candy crush and even dr.driving is not working it opens and closes at loading screen doesnt even show its force closing i am a game geek please help
27th July 2014, 11:43 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 495
 
857 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurram prashanth

i installed lewa os om nokia x

but when games like temple run 1,2,oz and subway surfers,candy crush and even dr.driving is not working it opens and closes at loading screen doesnt even show its force closing i am a game geek please help

I dont think there is any problem like that. I myself used the ROM and didnt experience such things.
So, try re-flashing the ROM. Maybe it'll fix it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dom3616 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th July 2014, 01:39 PM   |  #3  
gurram prashanth's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 25
 
226 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
yes there is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom3616

I dont think there is any problem like that. I myself used the ROM and didnt experience such things.
So, try re-flashing the ROM. Maybe it'll fix it.

yes there is,after updating 2.5 ota setting icon dissapeared and got my mobile brick according to your suggestion i reflashed the rom but still the problem persists but i didn't clear dalvik cache after installation completion is that important please give a clear explanation how to reflash
27th July 2014, 02:27 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 495
 
857 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurram prashanth

yes there is,after updating 2.5 ota setting icon dissapeared and got my mobile brick according to your suggestion i reflashed the rom but still the problem persists but i didn't clear dalvik cache after installation completion is that important please give a clear explanation how to reflash

Don't update to 2.5. Just download the v2 ROM, flash it and wipe dalvik cache and cache.
27th July 2014, 02:48 PM   |  #5  
gurram prashanth's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 25
 
226 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
ok thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom3616

Don't update to 2.5. Just download the v2 ROM, flash it and wipe dalvik cache and cache.

i will do that in afew days if the problem persists i will inform u
28th July 2014, 03:51 PM   |  #6  
gurram prashanth's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 25
 
226 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
done it just now and no change
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom3616

Don't update to 2.5. Just download the v2 ROM, flash it and wipe dalvik cache and cache.

reinstalled the rom but the same problem exists i installed games like candy crush saga,beach buggy glitz please tell me how to solve it or should i change to another rom?plz tel
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes