FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Stock Recovery

15 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By black.beard, Junior Member on 11th July 2014, 05:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
How can I get again Stock Recovery after flashing custom recovery?
 
 
11th July 2014, 07:52 PM |#2  
meanjan_basu's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by black.beard

How can I get again Stock Recovery after flashing custom recovery?

U can use "Nokia X manager" by AngSanley.Its easy to use and fulfill your desire.Link is here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2746370
The Following User Says Thank You to meanjan_basu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift meanjan_basu Ad-Free
12th July 2014, 06:01 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanjan_basu

U can use "Nokia X manager" by AngSanley.Its easy to use and fulfill your desire.Link is here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2746370

thanks man. Another question, if i on stock rom and custom recovery, can i flash only stock 'recovery.img' ?
12th July 2014, 07:09 PM |#4  
meanjan_basu's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by black.beard

thanks man. Another question, if i on stock rom and custom recovery, can i flash only stock 'recovery.img' ?

Yes you can.Install "Nokia X Manager" in your PC.Connect your phone through USB.If not find your phone,then install "ADB driver".Then click only "Stock Recovery"(it will delete your custom recovery completely and install stock recovery).Finally Reboot your phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to meanjan_basu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift meanjan_basu Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes