[Q&A] [ROM][NOKIA X/XL][OTA] Lewa OS 5.1 (26-09-2014)

Search This thread

jmruth24

Jul 19, 2013
Manila
lewa os v4 camera still not working :(

pls help me guys.. my camera still keeps on crushing even after i updated to v4..

nitz91

Oct 22, 2014
How can i install here maps in lewa os custom rom for nokia xl?

tech virus

Sep 6, 2014
chennai

download the apk from the link and install it as normal app.

http://www.mediafire.com/?hfnajgrkwn1c1iv

after installing, download necessary maps packages :)

hit thanks if ths helped :)

Sent from my Nokia_XL using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

pls help me guys.. my camera still keeps on crushing even after i updated to v4..

try any 3rd party camera apps :)

solo2002

Jun 1, 2014
swap internal with external memory

Hello, I need to swap my internal with external memory on Lewa OS. Can anybody share the steps this can be done? Thank you in advance
PS: I found something similar in settings. I tried editing the vold.emmc.fstab file but it did not work. Then I saw the setting for default location for apps installation in settings

Last edited:

solo2002

Jun 1, 2014
double tap option in Lewa

Does anybody know how to activate the double tap option for waking up Nokia X in Lewa OS? I used this with the original ROM and I miss it a bit.

solo2002

Jun 1, 2014
touch settings?

There must be its option in Touch settings
I can not find Touch settings. I use latest stable Lewa downloaded from the Lewa site. Please, tell me which setting exactly you mean.
I also have problems setting the ringtone. It is always one and the same no matter which one I choose. Anybody with the same problem setting the ringtone? There is an option also Settings->Sound->Phone ringtone which shows Slot1 and Slot2 but nothing appears below them. Do you have the same using your phone?

Last edited:

solo2002

Jun 1, 2014
I also have problems setting the ringtone. ...
Managed to fix with poweramp and forcing to use the ringtone file that I want as Ringtone

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Is there a way to enable overflow button to appear. Currently Lewa assumes that I have software buttons but I disabled them already by entering "qemu.hw.mainkeys=1" at the end of the /system/build.prop file. However, the overflow button is missing in all apps that should have it and a number of settings can not be used.

The overflow button looks like this
device-2013-02-15-1438131.png

Last edited:

PrinceN7

Sep 16, 2014
Lags

i am using the latest OS (26/9/14) and sometimes it lags and i am forced to reboot to fix the problem,and my facebook is also not working,the previous version was better

manishk94

Nov 3, 2014
Ghaziabad
lewa os 5.1 on nokia xl

sir I m using ur lewa os on my nokia xl
and these are the bugs I found
no network selection options in setting while roaming so phone shows no service and , no call conference options contacts force stop again and again..... camera working but not as grt as on stock rom.......
rest evrythng is fine its a grt rom
please fix them in ur next updates

pnkarthik001

Nov 5, 2014
Nokia x lewa os 5.1 restart problem when i turn on my wifi,.......................

Nokia x lewa os 5.1 Automatically restart when i turn on my wifi and never go through the lewa os it is restarting automatically looping
PLEASE HELP ANY ONE.....................

medoelmansy

Jan 24, 2014
dumyat
thanks

thank all for the rom
its great rom
but i have broblem
when patched patch xl stable
the cam not work and screen shoot
plz some one help me to fix it

tech virus

Sep 6, 2014